NFL Record

Panthers made about five third down plays in a row to get within field goal range.  Then a good stop and two sacks pushed them back about 20 yds. and out of FG range.  They held the ball on that drive for over ten minutes, I think.

You might recall they went for it on a 4th down during one set during that drive as well.

What was the outcome? Oh that's right KC 20 Carolina 17.

Who makes the playoffs and plays in the post season, teams that sets records for futility and wins or one that made five 3rd down conversions and lost?

I understand the concern but I also understand nothing that happens in a game matters if you win. Does anyone think NE is worried they lost to Seattle, I doubt it. I also doubt their fans are shitting their bed worried about in game situations.

Do you think Denver isn't happier then pig in shit the refs didn't flag then for pulling the center down or that there wasn't a good view of the run back? Nope they are happy they won.

Let's be happy at least for 24 hours before we start counting them out against Denver.

What was the outcome? Oh that's right KC 20 Carolina 17.

Who makes the playoffs and plays in the post season, teams that sets records for futility and wins or one that made five 3rd down conversions and lost?

I understand the concern but I also understand nothing that happens in a game matters if you win. Does anyone think NE is worried they lost to Seattle, I doubt it. I also doubt their fans are shitting their bed worried about in game situations.

Do you think Denver isn't happier then pig in shit the refs didn't flag then for pulling the center down or that there wasn't a good view of the run back? Nope they are happy they won.

Let's be happy at least for 24 hours before we start counting them out against Denver.

I don't think that is a fair comparison at all with the Patriots fans...or Denver. If my team had been to 6 Super Bowls and won 4 of them since 2000 then fans might have an entirely different approach to 1 game during the season. For a fanbase that hasn't seen their team in a SB in nearly 50 years the reaction might be different.

Archived