Could Jamaal still make it back this season? NFL Network says yes!

Scoping a knee is considered out patient surgery, and recuperation is almost immediate. The patient has a small incision. There should be no bruising or blood. So, when the 1 inch cut heals, he could be ready to go.

Swelling may have been due to debris floating around in the knee. Trimming and removing the jagged edges allows his knees to move with less discomfort, and reduce inflammation.

Good thing you are not his coach......he must believe he can do it...I pray he can

He wouldn't say that to him if he were the coach and he would have no reason to not give him a chance to recover before he is put on the field. And thinking a player is finished isn't the same thing as not calling good plays for him and giving him good run blocking protections by the oline. So, I think it is irrelevant that he is not the coach.

He looked good out there. He'll be back

If you say so.

Good thing you are not his coach......he must believe he can do it...I pray he can

You can do whatever you like.

Facts are facts and here are the facts: Runningbacks usually fall off a cliff at 30 (think he's about to turn 30) and having multiple surgeries in both of his knees is a bad thing when he relies on his speed and agility. He's not going to be the same player.

Runningbacks are a dime a dozen. Its too bad we wasted his elite ability, but he's replaceable.

Archived