• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta have Peters in there.  Who's going to stop the Winston to Evans passes without him.  This game scares me more than last week.  This is one the Chiefs can't afford to give away since they're playing at home against a lesser team.  There's already too many defensive players out, can't afford any more.

Maclin Howard out

Dj white

Peters

And others not practicing either

DJ White is close to coming back. The hand is healed. This helps if he can get back into playing condition. Peters got banged up. If the Chiefs can win without Peters, it will help. Getting Peters, Johnson, and Maclin healthy for the Denver game is huge. Could be the game that decides the AFC W.

Dee Ford injured his hamstring, and the Chiefs had no pass rush with Hali, and Houston. Let that sink in for a moment.

The Chiefs' offense was pathetic, and yet they were in a position to win the game.

Alex Smith was successful because he could run, and managed games, despite lack of ideal arm strength. He is no longer a threat to run, and he can no longer manage anything. He is currently broke. I'm not sure he can be fixed.

Houston's return was exciting until we saw him play. Ford injured his hamstring, leaving Houston, and Hali at OLB. With Ford out, the Chiefs could not put pressure on TB. Things have really changed!

Hard to say if Houston helped more than he hurt against Tampa? I think Ford might have had two sacks if he was playing LOLB instead of ROLB. I'm not saying to bench the guy. I am saying put him on the right side and it will at least be as good as Hali or Zombo. Taking Ford off the left side was a mistake.

Archived