Chiefs vs Bucs - Game Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO QB is perfect. Alex int is a rare event. Alex is a good not great QB. This game is on REID and his awful redzone play calling. Awful 3rd down play calling. 4 years later this is Reids offense and it is predictable. West coast is a tired format.

And decision not to kick FG.

NO QB is perfect. Alex int is a rare event. Alex is a good not great QB. This game is on REID and his awful redzone play calling. Awful 3rd down play calling. 4 years later this is Reids offense and it is predictable. West coast is a tired format.

That's what I've been saying

No pressure down field

Thats the second week in a row he has thrown a INT in double coverage that he had zero business ever throwing.

Alex is playing pretty bad.

Defense has been worse. They've been going against a line for the last few weeks that has been playing reserves and have been mostly owned at the LoS.

Sutton seemed content sitting in his typical high safety look and not mixing it up and sticking with wonderful concepts like Acker vs. Evans with zero help over the top.

This team is on pace to get owned over the next 3 weeks.

Well, the game is over for me now. I thought the Chiefs were finally becoming a contending team, but I guess not. I'm tired of this happening but, oh well, I guess Wilkie was right once again. I will still be rooting for them.  I hope everyone has a nice holiday. 

Thats the second week in a row he has thrown a INT in double coverage that he had zero business ever throwing.

Defense has been worse. They've been going against a line for the last few weeks that has been playing reserves and have been mostly owned at the LoS.

Sutton seemed content sitting in his typical high safety look and not mixing it up and sticking with wonderful concepts like Acker vs. Evans with zero help over the top.

As usual. No one wants to here the truth about Alex.

@ Denver and @ Atlanta...oh boy.

Well, the game is over for me now. I thought the Chiefs were finally becoming a contending team, but I guess not. I'm tired of this happening but, oh well, I guess Wilkie was right once again. I will still be rooting for them. I hope everyone had a nice holiday.

Qb

Well, the game is over for me now. I thought the Chiefs were finally becoming a contending team, but I guess not. I'm tired of this happening but, oh well, I guess Wilkie was right once again. I will still be rooting for them.  I hope everyone had a nice holiday. 

dont give Wilkie too much credit.. he always predicts loses after a win streak .. it's his MO.  I know I do the same thing I just did not expect it this week. They are still contending and still 11-5 is very possible after 6 loses they are finished as a contender IMO

Just one game. Team was going to lose eventually. Better today than next week. More guys, hopefully, healed for the DEnver game. Ford? 

Archived