Chiefs vs Bucs - Game Thread

Just one game. Team was going to lose eventually. Better today than next week. More guys, hopefully, healed for the DEnver game. Ford?

This team has had very critical flaws going all the way back to Week 1 when the squad was healthy. Every game every week is huge.

Losing to a loser squad at home, with the #1 seed in the AFC on the line is for fucking losers.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team has had very critical flaws going all the way back to Week 1 when the squad was healthy. Every game every week is huge.

Losing to a loser squad at home, with the #1 seed in the AFC on the line is for fucking losers.

Bucs are now 5-5. Beat a good KC Team. #1 AFC would be great but it is what it is. KC is a very good team but maybe not #1. Lots of critical injuries and that is real. All in all if Andy managed the game a little better KC wins.

Bucs are now 5-5. Beat a good KC Team. #1 AFC would be great but it is what it is. KC is a very good team but maybe not #1. Lots of critical injuries and that is real. All in all if Andy managed the game a little better KC wins.

Maybe, maybe not. I don't think an Andy decision is very huge when the D is allowing a 75% coversion rate on 3rd downs.

Anything less than the Super Bowl is a bust for the Chiefs. Not a lot of squads make it there as a wild card.

I only saw the last half of quarter 4, right about the time AS threw the endzone pick.

But, from reading through here, it looks like what has typical from them as of late. 

No sacks?  Was Winston pressured at all?

The offense was pedestrian, as usual.  I guess we can't expect the D to win it every week. They are beat up.

On to prime time in reefer land.

I only saw the last half of quarter 4, right about the time AS threw the endzone pick.

But, from reading through here, it looks like what has typical from them as of late.

No sacks? Was Winston pressured at all?

The offense was pedestrian, as usual. I guess we can't expect the D to win it every week. They are beat up.

On to prime time in reefer land.

Seven incomplete passes by Smith. One was intercepted, once left out of his hand, and the rest of them were normal Mrs. Maybe a drop or two, didn't seem as glaring as last week. Two complete passes were pretty good, both deep (one could have been a bit further).

Archived