I know everyone projects a bunch of losses coming up, but this is the time to go on a 10 game winning streak, including playoffs. If all went well, you would even be able to use one of those wins next year.

I will forgive them for this loss if they beat the Broncos this next week. I'm not predicting it, but I'm not predicting a loss either.

if at this time someone would of guaranteed us a 7-3 record we'd of taken it. This loss was disappointing but when/if the team can get healthy I think they can play with most everybody

Healthy??? I swear this team has a bunch of glass joes. I know teams deal with injuries but it seems like kc is constantly fighting it. Hell maybe some of it has to do with wilkies point of the team not taking it to the opposition.

Linebacker Dee Ford left the game in the third quarter with a hamstring strain and did not return.

Charcandrick West

Running back Charcandrick West left the game late in the fourth quarter and is in concussion protocol.

I know everyone projects a bunch of losses coming up, but this is the time to go on a 10 game winning streak, including playoffs. If all went well, you would even be able to use one of those wins next year.

I will forgive them for this loss if they beat the Broncos this next week. I'm not predicting it, but I'm not predicting a loss either.

Wish this was not the nationally televised Sunday night football g a me against the team we probably hate the most and has owned us. We got to do a lot better next week.

Chief among our problem seems to be our quarterback. The team very much may have won another ugly game yesterday, if Alex Smith would have thrown that pass away. It was 2nd and 6, and they were behind by only 2. Even a field goal would have given them the lead. Yet, Smith tried to force a pass into a spot that was well covered. The fact it was tipped at the line only mitigated, what may have been, an easier interception.

I'm genuinely surprised by how good the AFC West is from top to bottom...  Any team in the division can win on any given day.  This year, securing a Wild Card spot is quite an achievement.  KC is sitting just fine at 7-3, go 4-2 and you are most likely in the playoffs, that really goes for the Raiders and Broncos as well, the only team whose playoffs start this week is San Diego.

Smith should've never have thrown that pass...Period. He was trying to force it.

When he needs to force a pass into tight coverage, he won't do it!!

Damn Smith is frustrating as hell. Him and Andy are deliberately trying to give us blood pressure problems..

Smith should've never have thrown that pass...Period. He was trying to force it.

When he needs to force a pass into tight coverage, he won't do it!!

Damn Smith is frustrating as hell. Him and Andy are deliberately trying to give us blood pressure problems..

The following is no argument from me on what you said.

They had seen Conte biting on play action fake's over and over again in the game, they said in the post-game press conference, going for the runner. Then, he lost vision of him on the play. He forced it, but in his mind I think he thought he was open. He's thrown that one or two times last year and they were for touchdowns.

Yes, IMO Reid is 70% of the problem on offense. Smith is 30% of the problem.

But most of us don't even talk about Reids playcalling that much, because it's completely evident that Reid is not going to give up the play calling duties.

That's what I really HATE about Reid. Great Head Coach, absolutely SHITTY OC. We have Naggy and Childress!! Give them a chance, for F--K Sake!!

Geez!! 1st and goal from the 5, and Andy losses his damn mind!!

I just don't get it.

Reid's ego is a lot bigger than I ever imagined. He totally believes that it's his system that wins, and not the players. He admitted that Smith's interception was his call. In other words, Alex was instructed to make that throw, no matter what....

I knew Reid micro-managed the offense, but damn, really?

Reid's ego is a lot bigger than I ever imagined. He totally believes that it's his system that wins, and not the players. He admitted that Smith's interception was his call. In other words, Alex was instructed to make that throw, no matter what....

or is Alex such the slug that he cant see something  is wrong and change it?. I think the  fans are on the verge of a revolt much like what happened with Cassel

or is Alex such the slug that he cant see something is wrong and change it?. I think the fans are on the verge of a revolt much like what happened with Cassel

We will win too much for that and our losses will be too close for that. But I do think that Dorsey and read will make the decision.

You will never know if it was Alex or Reid on that play. He won't throw a player under the bus and he takes responsibility for pretty much anything bad happening saying it was his fault even if it was evident it was on the player.

You guys are being to hard on Smith. He obviously didn't see Conte spying there and he doesn't turn it over much.

Also, aren't Childress and Nagy co-offensive coordinators? In my opinion it's time for Andy to get more hands on the offense.

People are being used wrong for number 1. The best coaches in this league use their players to their strengths.

-Conley, straight line speed with great hands! He's running routes that don't suite him. Get him vertical.

-these stupid screens and bubble shits create no rythym. Guys are having to start and stop on a dime. No forward momentum.

-ware, needs to be fed so he can break defensive players down physically. Nope Reid refuses to let him get going.

-Wilson, not sure he should even be playing

-maclin, we weren't even throwing to him

-berry should be playing center, nope...

-Poe should be rotated around to create mis-matches , nope

-and on and on

Archived