The Browns offense has more touchdowns than the Chiefs this year

• 2 weeks later...

If you think Alex Smith is our problem and the world would be a better place if he just retired, I think you are a little naive. He is not a super star. Neither are a lot of our guys. They are lunch pail workers that give you all they have. Wilson is not Ray Lewis in the middle. No shit. Neither are any of our choices. We have studs like Ware, Peters, Mac, but for the most part way have good depth and hard workers.

That kind of reflects our city. It is hard fought gritty wins. It's not pretty. It's tough. It's swinging for the fences when your down. It's refusing to give up when you are out matched. I love these guys and enjoy them. Of course we see flaws in the team and ourselves. But fasten your freaking seat belt because we are going to make the sexy teams fight to win.

Alex Smith, I'm in. Nick Foles, I'm in. Ware, Charles, Ford, Hill, I am in. It is what is. Don't be a pussy and whine about coulda woulda shoulda.

Post of the year.

Every single team in the league has serious issues. It's called parity and it's how the modern NFL works.

Archived