Will Andy Reid fire Andy Reid?

Andy Reid is a great head coach. Excellent leader. 

Andy Reid is a pathetic o-coordinator. If he were the o-coordinator on any other team, 4 years in, he would be fired many times over. Reid the OC is the reason this team falls short. His pathetic play calling also hurts the defense. Reid the OC is past his prime. Time to move on.

Please Andy Reid hire a new OC.

I would add Childress to the fired list too. 

How much better would Reid the head coach be if he fired Reid the OC and hired an effective OC?  

You think Chilldress is calling the plays? What makes you think that?

This offense is nothing like it was the last three years. HB screens and drag routes were our bread and butter. We used to use a FB half the time. Now it is a spread offense. It reminds me if Haley's offense. Every other run is a HB draw out if the pistol or shotgun and we are throwing way to many WR screens. Where are the boot legs? That's why we signed Schwartz. I hope Reid takes his offense back tonight.

This offense is nothing like it was the last three years. HB screens and drag routes were our bread and butter. We used to use a FB half the time. Now it is a spread offense. It reminds me if Haley's offense. Every other run is a HB draw out if the pistol or shotgun and we are throwing way to many WR screens. Where are the boot legs? That's why we signed Schwartz. I hope Reid takes his offense back tonight.

If we had beaten TB and then switched to whatever you think Reid's offense is to win, we'd be a genius. ;) 10 vanilla games, hiding it for these last 6 and playoffs. Again, ;).

Smith plays better when his back is against the wall games wise (not talking about in-game per say).

See what I mean? Way too many screens to receivers. Way to many RB draws out of shotgun or pistol.

Look at success running the ball behind Sherman

In formations when Alex under center.

We gave ran one bootleg at this point. Where are the RB screens?

Where are the drag or crossing routes?

Why force it downfield to Kelce or Hill on 3rd and 1?

This is a Childress offense

If we had beaten TB and then switched to whatever you think Reid's offense is to win, we'd be a genius. ;) 10 vanilla games, hiding it for these last 6 and playoffs. Again, ;).

Smith plays better when his back is against the wall games wise (not talking about in-game per say).

The loss to TB will haunt the Chiefs the rest of the season.  But the loss was because on the opening drive with a first and ten from the three, Reid refused to run the ball straight ahead, just like twice before this season.  I just don't get it.

Archived