Chiefs vs Broncos - Game Thread

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a way to end the game.  Alex took the chains off himself and he played well. I just wish he would do that more.   What a fucking  ending to a game.

Could be wrong, but maybe Smith has been so married to Maclin that he just doesn't trust the other WRs.   Conley doesn't get a look and Wilson shouldn't be on the team.  Anyone still hate the Hill pick?

Could be wrong, but maybe Smith has been so married to Maclin that he just doesn't trust the other WRs.   Conley doesn't get a look and Wilson shouldn't be on the team.  Anyone still hate the Hill pick?

People only hate it because of him beating his girlfriend and you cant blame people for that.  its not something one can easily forgive, but you just have to hope he's sincere and he just does positive things for the team and in his personal life.   

This game isn't a close one to the end of Overtime if the Chiefs have a real QB. 

Smith played like one in the 4th and OT. I just wish he would do it more. ITs like he doesnt trust himself sometimes.  Let it fly, sometimes you will turn it over it happens, but if you stretch the field people will have to respect that.

Smith played like one in the 4th and OT. I just wish he would do it more. ITs like he doesnt trust himself sometimes.  Let it fly, sometimes you will turn it over it happens, but if you stretch the field people will have to respect that.

It just isn't there unless there's no choice.

Nearly 45 pass attempts and 5 full quarters of football and he racked up a whopping 222 yards.  Guys were wide open, a lot and the Defense/ST had Denver on their heels and he dinked and dunked when the entire Broncos D refused to cover anything beyond 10 yards. 

He ran right into multiple sacks tonight.  50 total yards for an entire half. 

Andy Reid had the right plan to sucker punch Phillips Defense and his QB couldn't take advantage of huge play opportunities.

While his lack of challenges on one of Denvers TD drives was bizarre, Andy is a good coach and is a winner even with some of the most conservative QB play I've seen.

The play calling changed drastically in the 4th quarter when we got behind.  Reid really opened the playbook and let Alex off the leash. The game plan was very conservative but I liked it. Winning at Mile High is very difficult.

It's stupid to play soft on 4th and 10 on the last drive, soft in the last 15 seconds. I understand prevent defense, but the offense pulled through in the clutch. Great delayed catch, Hill!

That slight bobble then retaining possession in the end zone won the game. Everything came together. And Harris didn't drop the pass for the 2 pointer. 

Great win! Defense was lights out in the first half. Alex won the game in the 4th quarter & OT. Hill played great throughout.

I know Smith is the same player, your opinion on him hasn't changed, it was against a prevent defense, and there were many reasons not named Smith that we won (including lucky bounce and opposing coach's gamble), etc., but I appreciate coming on here and being honest. This isn't the first time I noticed you being "professional" or classy on these boards for Smith, Ford, or other maligned or struggling players.

The offense played well at the end like they did against San Diego but against a better defense, albeit prevent. Clutch on the road against a healthy rested defense (bye week and in game rest). Need to continue this, build off it, run faster paced offense, at least to end halves or occasional surprises.

Archived