Time to switch focus to Falcons (7-4)

I don't understand everyone raggin on Gaines. Sure he got beat twice, which on one was Berry's deep resposibility. Saved a few TD's in actuality. He broke up 2 or 3 slant routes, and a couple in the redzone. He'll be fine if he stays healthy - Nelson, coming back should boost our secondary he was sorely missed. Give the guy a break, Peters from now on will never be thrown at IMO.

I don't see Peters following Julio Jones around on Sunday. That is just not Sutton's gameplan. Whoever is on Julio needs immediate safety help. Need to minimize his big plays and clamp down on Ryan in the redzone. With a short field he tends to force passes that end up in being picks - I see us getting a game-changing INT.

Chiefs 27

Falcons 23

Keep in mind this will be a big homecoming game for plenty of players on the Chiefs. Eric Berry, is from Atlanta so i'm sure he'll be amped and have a ton of family attending the game. Houston, is from a town outside of Atlanta. Ramik Wilson & Conley both attended the University of Georgia. Expect to see quite a bit of Chiefs fans at the game - Eraser included. ;)

I see, and what jersey you have is ruined?

It's just a basic shirt that I ordered. It did not have a name. I got it in a hurry when I went to the game in Nashville a couple of years back, and bought one to wear to the game. We washed it, and dried it. The drier was on high, and the Arrowhead on the shirt melted. It looks kind of bad. The other one was a Derrick Thomas jersey, and that has been missing a long, long time.

So, it looks like the melted Arrowhead shirt will be the one I'll take to Atlanta. I just checked the tracking number. It was supposed to be shipped Monday on 3 day delivery, and my wife was charged extra. It did not get shipped until Tuesday, and instead, it went through Fedex - SmartPost, which is USPO, with no hurry. It is currently in Indianapolis. We're out of luck. Leaving 8 AM tomorrow.

Since it was late, I am thinking about sending it back, and exchanging for another. I am concerned that Poe will not be with the Chiefs next year, even though I like him. Charles, Berry, and Houston are my choices if I switch. What do you think?

It's just a basic shirt that I ordered. It did not have a name. I got it in a hurry when I went to the game in Nashville a couple of years back, and bought one to wear to the game. We washed it, and dried it. The drier was on high, and the Arrowhead on the shirt melted. It looks kind of bad. The other one was a Derrick Thomas jersey, and that has been missing a long, long time.

So, it looks like the melted Arrowhead shirt will be the one I'll take to Atlanta. I just checked the tracking number. It was supposed to be shipped Monday on 3 day delivery, and my wife was charged extra. It did not get shipped until Tuesday, and instead, it went through Fedex - SmartPost, which is USPO, with no hurry. It is currently in Indianapolis. We're out of luck. Leaving 8 AM tomorrow.

Enjoy the game, E. Will be a great one. We're all jealous, I'm sure. Atlanta is a great city

Enjoy the game, E. Will be a great one. We're all jealous, I'm sure. Atlanta is a great city

We are going to visit my son in Jupiter Beach, Fl. after the game, and catch up with my parents in Vero. I still can't drive, so my wife will have to be a road warrior.

Atlanta is a well coached team. They will certainly be taking advantage of the Chiefs not shadowing with their corners, and will have Julio matching up against Gaines and Nelson a lot.

Will need to clamp down in the redzone and hold them to 3's to have a shot.

Redzone defense is Chief defense. Poe is key in the redzone as I hope he'll play

Since it was late, I am thinking about sending it back, and exchanging for another. I am concerned that Poe will not be with the Chiefs next year, even though I like him. Charles, Berry, and Houston are my choices if I switch. What do you think?

Go with Justin!

We don't need to win out. We if we can sweep the Raiders, we will be in good shape. With 3 division losses, I can't see the Donks taking the division.

Raider secondary is in a bad way right now, their starting CB's were buried deep in the depth chart at the beginning of the season...if our line can do a decent job then we should do well in the passing game against the raiders

Raider secondary is in a bad way right now, their starting CB's were buried deep in the depth chart at the beginning of the season...if our line can do a decent job then we should do well in the passing game against the raiders

And you bet your ass they're in a trap game against Buffalo tomorrow

I don't understand everyone raggin on Gaines. Sure he got beat twice, which on one was Berry's deep resposibility. Saved a few TD's in actuality. He broke up 2 or 3 slant routes, and a couple in the redzone. He'll be fine if he stays healthy - Nelson, coming back should boost our secondary he was sorely missed. Give the guy a break, Peters from now on will never be thrown at IMO.

I don't see Peters following Julio Jones around on Sunday. That is just not Sutton's gameplan. Whoever is on Julio needs immediate safety help. Need to minimize his big plays and clamp down on Ryan in the redzone. With a short field he tends to force passes that end up in being picks - I see us getting a game-changing INT.

Chiefs 27

Falcons 23

I was thinking Gaines gave up 3TDs and about 200 yards. That is just what it felt like, I maybe off base. In his defense, he made a couple of very nice breakups. Also, the deep safety help was terrible. The one that stings is the underthrown pass where he stopped was looking around while it floated to the WR who turned and took it to the house.

Things like that happen. He should be fine and in the long run better than Nelson. But I think Nelson is much scrappier and aware of what's going on around him right now.

They are very close and both will be pretty good. Just don't have 2 Peters right now. And deep safety help will be key to thus game.

Archived