Jaye Howard

We are so thin right now. I could just easily see them placing Poe on IR next week. You never know with this league.

I wouldn't think that Poe will be on the IR. They are listing him as having back spasms. This is not good for his future, nor is it good for his contract negotiations.

I am a fan of Poe's. I lived in Memphis for a few years, and I know where he was from. He is a remarkable young man.

On Howard, the Chiefs can bring him back during the playoffs, if they get far enough. We shouldn't jump to speculation. Reyes has been a surprise. At this time of year, every team is hurting. It is a collision sport. It's brutal.

I wouldn't think that Poe will be on the IR. They are listing him as having back spasms. This is not good for his future, nor is it good for his contract negotiations.

I am a fan of Poe's. I lived in Memphis for a few years, and I know where he was from. He is a remarkable young man.

On Howard, the Chiefs can bring him back during the playoffs, if they get far enough. We shouldn't jump to speculation. Reyes has been a surprise. At this time of year, every team is hurting. It is a collision sport. It's brutal.

It is. But this is unlucky on the dline. Imagine the beast We'd have if we were rotating all of these guys.

Howard has to spend at least 8 weeks on IR before he can return. So the earliest he could return would be the Super Bowl.

He's done for the year.

Archived