Maclin Houston Poe Ford

Someone is listed initially as questionable, when is it become necessary to list them out as opposed to keeping them as questionable? Is it just a gamesmanship issue or is it a rule? Is there a certain time where you have to declare active people? If so, there would be no "gametime decisions." Or are those who are listed as gametime decisions included in the 46 and they will just not play if they are scratched?

I am asking is because it seems like we are pretty open and early with our declarations when other teams make a lot of gametime decisions. I obviously don't want there to be 53 players listed as questionable for Bellichick, but it seems like we never use this. Is that a class thing?

I resignedly accept this because I can't do anything about it. But if we had not lost to Tampa Bay and or Houston, I would actually be supporting it. If we had beaten the Buccaneers and Texans, I would be inclined to just let this game go. It means the least out of all the teams we play, there's a good chance we would lose anyway, we have injured players, and we are playing on Thursday. I would ultimately be looking at the big picture.

Someone is listed initially as questionable, when is it become necessary to list them out as opposed to keeping them as questionable? Is it just a gamesmanship issue or is it a rule? Is there a certain time where you have to declare active people? If so, there would be no "gametime decisions." Or are those who are listed as gametime decisions included in the 46 and they will just not play if they are scratched?

I am asking is because it seems like we are pretty open and early with our declarations when other teams make a lot of gametime decisions. I obviously don't want there to be 53 players listed as questionable for Bellichick, but it seems like we never use this. Is that a class thing?

That is a good question. Also when do you have to declare who you are dressing for a game?

Archived