Chiefs vs Falcons - Game Thread

You can do whatever, but individual efforts tilt the win/loss ratio.

Berry had an elite performance and won it when they should of lost.

True, without Ware's TD, Smith converting a crucial 3rd down at the end of the game, the defense holding the Falcons to two FGs instead of TDs the game could have ended differently.

KC has beaten Oakland in Oakland, Denver in Denver and Atlanta in Atlanta. This something they haven't done with regularity in recent years.

Now they play 3 of their last 4 games at home but all of them could cause problems.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to believe I understand the game and the rules of the game as well as the next person. What I don't understand is how does a return of a blocked kick (extra point = 1 point) and a retutn of an interception of a two point conversion both = 2 pts. Why wouldn't the return of the extra point be worth 1 since the try is only worth 1. Just seems silly to me.

I like to believe I understand the game and the rules of the game as well as the next person. What I don't understand is how does a return of a blocked kick (extra point = 1 point) and a retutn of an interception of a two point conversion both = 2 pts. Why wouldn't the return of the extra point be worth 1 since the try is only worth 1. Just seems silly to me.

There was a rule change, it pushed the point after kick back and have the offense a choice to try the two from the two instead. It threw the defense the two point conversion rule as part of that? Why? Excitement.

There was a rule change, it pushed the point after kick back and have the offense a choice to try the two from the two instead. It threw the defense the two point conversion rule as part of that? Why? Excitement.

No reason, just feel that if a return of a 1 pt try equals 2 pts then the return of a 2 pt try should be worth 3 pts.

Agreed, he did make two crucial plays. Gotta admit - he is the heart of this team.

He has been the heart of this team for years. Leadership is everything in the NFL.

I hope he won't hit the market because ATL will break the bank for him.

He has been the heart of this team for years. Leadership is everything in the NFL.

I hope he won't hit the market because ATL will break the bank for him.

I was a longtime advocate of letting him test the market, but I'm starting to backtrack on that.  They might need to figure out a way to keep him.

The fan presence was amazing. I heard many of the Atlanta fans say "the Chiefs' fans travel well. We dominated in attitude, and in attendance. Our fans were fun. We playfully teased the falcon fans, but did it with respect.

Most of the Atlanta fans took the back and forth well. Two young Atlanta fans gave Me a backhanded compliment ("enjoy that win, that's the highlight of your life", etc.) I didn't attack them directly, but put them in their place to the point where they had no response. The kc fans around us really enjoyed my response. Hi fives all around.

One inebriated Falcon clown congratulated us with the win, and called us "Dicks". We just stared him down, and scoffed.

I went with my wife, her cousin, and his wife. He is a successful upper level manager for a physician placement company, and primarily a Saints fan. However, they were clearly supportive of Atlanta. At the end of the game, both were impressed with our fans, and said, they almost would have rather rooted for the Chiefs".

Archived