• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great team win again. Made some nice plays to seal the game - Berry MVP of this one. Offensive Line, needs to play better. For whatever reason since Ehinger went out during the Colts game this O-line can't run block for shit. I don't remember the last time we had a 10 yard run. Need those explosive running plays. That is all the Chiefs are missing now. Good team win.

Honorable Honorable Mention for the defense not getting any blocks in the back or holds on either the INT or Conversion Returns. Just like we let teams march down the field but not score, the defense got penalties over and over again, but not on the plays that mattered (though, that's a cliche because, in a one point game every play matters).

The Chiefs had to overcome so many penalties yet were able to win.  I thought we'd seen it all in the SAN comeback.  Then the Panther turnovers.  Great comeback against the Donks.  Now the Chiefs win one on a pick six, a ST fake and TD, and a pick two.   This team isn't for those with weak hearts.

Honorable Honorable Mention for the defense not getting any blocks in the back or holds on either the INT or Conversion Returns. Just like we let teams march down the field but not score, the defense got penalties over and over again, but not on the plays that mattered (though, that's a cliche because, in a one point game every play matters).

Several penalties extended Falcon drives and a couple killed the Chiefs offense.  Yeah, a hold or illegal block on the long plays would have been killers.

Thanks, to:

1) Eraser for being there to help.

2) The Falcons coach for going for two twice and for not being ready for that trick fake punt. He is not very smart. In fact, what a maroon!

Hey, I thought Smith and Reid were the morons.   :)

Smith had only four incompletions, one when Conley dropped a sure first down, averaged over 10 yards/att., no interception, and won the game.  What a moron for fumbling on the second drive.

Great win. Great coaching effort. Great game by Alex and Berry and Kelce and Ware.

I going to have to get heart medication soon. Wow. 2 straight road wins against really solid teams. And which significant injuries. This is an amazing year to be a Chiefs fan. They have grit and heart and toughness. Damn I love this team!

Buffalo will choke it.  Chiefs still can take the division lead with a win Thursday, regardless.

I was really excited to have Ford, Houston, and Hali all able to play today.  I read on the Chiefs website an hour ago that they probably rotated them in order to save their strength for the short week they have against the Raiders.  Since there will be a 10 day break after that, I am guessing we will see them in together against Oakland.  Should be interesting.

I'd imagine that you'll see the Chiefs put everything out on the field to win on Thursday.

The Chiefs have everything to lose on that cold, hard field.

There will be more injuries, I'm afraid.  There are some fields that should be shut down by the NFL.  They are QB concussions waiting to happen.

Quote me on this, the Chiefs will need to win out to win the West.

Outside of this Thursday Nights game, I don't see Oakland losing another game.

They play very well on the road.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet that the Raiders lose in Denver.  They have all three remaining division games on the road plus a Colts team still in the hunt.  Rather to have the Chiefs' schedule than the Raiders at this point.  If the Chiefs win on Thursday, they are in good shape.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet that the Raiders lose in Denver.  They have all three remaining division games on the road plus a Colts team still in the hunt.  Rather to have the Chiefs' schedule than the Raiders at this point.  If the Chiefs win on Thursday, they are in good shape.

We cannot play a wild card game.  Its like one hand tied behind your back when you are playing a playoff caliber team on only one week rest, when they have had two.  We simply must win the division.  We aren't in "good shape" until we do that.  Hey, Jet.  Remember this pic?

IMG_0014_zpswi34e57i.jpg

Archived