Something occurred to me about the ATL game that others may have noticed but I haven't seen posted.  I was really bummed when the first Chiefs extra point was partially blocked and the Chiefs trailed 7-6.  Told the Mrs. that it would bite the Chiefs at the end.  Wrong again.  If the Chiefs had made it, the late score would have been tied after the last Falcon TD and they would have gone for one to win rather than going for two to get the three point lead.  The rest is history.  So the miss in the first quarter led to ATL going for two and giving Berry the chance to give the Chiefs the lead.  Who would have guessed.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something occurred to me about the ATL game that others may have noticed but I haven't seen posted. I was really bummed when the first Chiefs extra point was partially blocked and the Chiefs trailed 7-6. Told the Mrs. that it would bite the Chiefs at the end. Wrong again. If the Chiefs had made it, the late score would have been tied after the last Falcon TD and they would have gone for one to win rather than going for two to get the three point lead. The rest is history. So the miss in the first quarter led to ATL going for two and giving Berry the chance to give the Chiefs the lead. Who would have guessed.

Yep. The same thing happened in the Denver game where most of us would have wanted us to recover the safety for a touchdown instead but if that happened, we wouldn't have had the hill touchdown return and instead Denver would've had the ball back down 7-0. 9-0 saved us.

Don't know the year, but if that's in the Pavillion, then it might be later than 2004.  Can't tell about Boss, but I thought the guy looking at the floor was AZ.  Who shot the picture?  

You're right. I think it was AZ.  I assumed it was me who shot the picture, because it was in my iPhoto library, but I could have easily imported it from someone else.  I just don't remember.  I have another one with Murph in it. It might be the Pavillion.  I know we all ate Jack Stack BBQ, which was the new big deal back then.

Archived