Berry scored more points than the Niners & Dolphins

Without Berry, the Chiefs would have lost at Carolina and at Atlanta.  There's more than that, but he was directly responsible for game changing plays in those games.  Without him, the Chiefs would be hoping for a few breaks so they could have a chance for a wildcard game.

I knew someone in here said it, thanks for reminding me it was you.

I didn't say anything about an injury settlement, so I have no idea what you're saying.

I said that they shouldn't pay him 12+ mil/avg a season.  I still don't know if the value is there, but he's made enough plays to where they just might have to shut up and give him what he demands.

We all know we needed Eric Berry this year. This is a business, and they didn't want to take a chance to resign him to a giant deal, and then his cancer reappears.

Plus, he needed one more year to prove who he is, and he's doing that right now. He's the Chief's soul, we need him going forward.

Not me, I argued the loudest for him. I was in disbelief when they didn't get a deal done. I fear it's become personal but I hope I'm wrong.

I think it become personal when KC asked him to take out and pay for an insurance policy and then name them the beneficiary. They later took that off the table.

Archived