Did we Tag Charles

Jamaal may be done, but only a few may know for sure. When I learned the doc was scoping the other knee, I had quite a different opinion than most. Rather than an indication of something dire, I was actually released.

Some running backs get their knees scoped in preparation of the season. Cleaning up bits and pieces of debris is not a season ending procedure. In fact, athletes can usually return right away. If his right knee was badly damaged, there would be little use in cleaning up the left.

Jamaal Charles has had major surgery on both knees. The only indication of a problem was swelling. Otherwise, the cuts, quickness, and movements seemed normal.

The bigger issue is LG, and LT. I don't see how that can change. Fulton is not able to open running space, and Fisher is back to sucking again.

Jamaal may be done, but only a few may know for sure. When I learned the doc was scoping the other knee, I had quite a different opinion than most. Rather than an indication of something dire, I was actually released.

Some running backs get their knees scoped in preparation of the season. Cleaning up bits and pieces of debris is not a season ending procedure. In fact, athletes can usually return right away. If his right knee was badly damaged, there would be little use in cleaning up the left.

Jamaal Charles has had major surgery on both knees. The only indication of a problem was swelling. Otherwise, the cuts, quickness, and movements seemed normal.

The bigger issue is LG, and LT. I don't see how that can change. Fulton is not able to open running space, and Fisher is back to sucking again.

Fisher was never dominating. But he's steady. He's never going to be elite. He doesn't blow anyone off of the ball.

Ehinger, is sorely missed. 

Archived