Some Chiefs coaches have been up all night preparing for the Raiders

Notes from Andy Reid’s Monday press conference with full video below...

There are no new injuries, which is great news on a short week.

On the fans in Atlanta: “Our fans are unbelievable. They’re everywhere.”

On the fans on Thursday: “It’s one of those games. They’ll have all day to think about it.”

Reid said that Albert Wilson doesn’t get mentioned much but he had a big day.

Reid suggested he would have punted if not for the fake punt. He had a sly smile on his face when he said that. Maybe he would’ve gone for it...

He said both teams know each other but the Raiders have made some changes defensively. “They were down a little bit on their defense but they’ve picked up in that area,” Reid said.

He expects the Raiders to try and take away what they did well last time around.

He said that they rotated defensively yesterday to prepare for Thursday Night Football because the short week is hard on the players.

Will Jeremy Maclin play? He doesn’t know yet and will see when he gets in.

Reid said that some of the coaches stayed up all night preparing for the Raiders. “A lot of us have been here all night to get ready for the players coming in today to make sure we have the game plan right for them.”

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2016/12/5/13845754/some-chiefs-coaches-have-been-up-all-night-preparing-for-the-raiders

Man.., I can't wait.., Asshole Raider fans have been lipping off for the last 3 weeks here but I see fear in their eyes..,

This is the game of the year.., They're OL steam rolled Denver.., I don't see that happening to us..,

I agree SEMO.., Fuck the Raiders..,

Man.., I can't wait.., Asshole Raider fans have been lipping off for the last 3 weeks here but I see fear in their eyes..,

This is the game of the year.., They're OL steam rolled Denver.., I don't see that happening to us..,

I agree SEMO.., Fuck the Raiders..,

Funny thing is, I was lurking a faders forum earlier and they think we have a terrible dline. They believe their oline will completely dominate. I know their oline is good, buy f**k them! I believe our dline will get theirs anyway.

If they think they can bully us like they did to Denver, they are laughingly mistaken.

Andy Reid probably asked Clark Hunt which team is the Chief's most gruesome rival, and you bet Clark told him Lamar absolutely hated the faders.  Not to mention, the Chiefs and faders rivalry was fierce back in the day, where all football fans would take notice, including Reid. 

Reid understands this rivalry and wants to win. I believe he's the best when he knows how meaningful games like these are. He even reminded the entire team of who they were playing Thursday in the post-game locker room back in Atlanta. I'm glad he's our Chief

Our d line is not as solid w/o Bailey, and Howard. RNR and Reyes are their replacements. Those two are filling in nicely, but there is a dropoff, especially against the run. However, Dee Ford is better, and Houston is back.

It should be a good game.

Our d line is not as solid w/o Bailey, and Howard. RNR and Reyes are their replacements. Those two are filling in nicely, but there is a dropoff, especially against the run. However, Dee Ford is better, and Houston is back.

It should be a good game.

I gotta Disagree. Our run defense has gotten better. Roaches has been balling.

Archived