Raiders predictions and breakdowns here

Raiders have the second best oline in football. Poe needs to have a monster game to open things up for pass rushers. Cooper is equivalent to Julio Jones so we need to double him. The real key here is Carr doesn't zone in on anyone. He spreads it to the right place. Also, jalen Richard needs to be watched when he gets in. That guy is just waiting to breakout. I watch all the games living here.

Raiders are vulnerable against the deep ball. We are going to have to find the end zone more often than we have on offense. It is going to take a perfect game this week. Our dline against their oline is the matchup to watch folks. Our offense has to run the Rock. Mack is going to get his. We. need a pass rush this week like no other to win.

3 point game ...

Raiders have the second best oline in football. Poe needs to have a monster game to open things up for pass rushers. Cooper is equivalent to Julio Jones so we need to double him. The real key here is Carr doesn't zone in on anyone. He spreads it to the right place. Also, jalen Richard needs to be watched when he gets in. That guy is just waiting to breakout. I watch all the games living here.

Raiders are vulnerable against the deep ball. We are going to have to find the end zone more often than we have on offense. It is going to take a perfect game this week. Our dline against their oline is the matchup to watch folks. Our offense has to run the Rock. Mack is going to get his. We. need a pass rush this week like no other to win.

3 point game ...

If Houston, Ford and Hali spend a lot of time blowing up their pocket then Jones & Poe are gonna have a field day 

31-13 KC

Houston, Ford, and DJ all get sacks.

Kelce, Hill and Ware score.  Alex runs one in.

Peters continues his dominance of his home town team.

The fans cause Carr and his oline multiple problems.

Peters, gets another pick against his hometown team.

The Raiders are still particularly weak vs the run and Sean Smith hasn't been as good for the Raiders this year.

Take some shots deep and keep them on their heels with the run.  Control the clock and make Carr sit on that cold sideline.

Sean Smith, is a cry baby. Nice talent , but a poor attitude. Glad we let him walk. 

Andy Reid and Dorsey have worked too hard over the past 4 years to just let the Raiders waltz in and take the division. This Chiefs team has gone through so much in recent years in terms of adversity going back to the Indi playoff loss - the Denver debacle at home last year, EB fighting cancer and making it back, etc.

It's time to put the clamp down on this AFC West starting Thursday night. Nobody wants to go play a shitty Wild Card game on the road against an 8-8 Indi or Houston team. We're too grown for that - we've developed so much character. This team knows what's at stake and they are "In the zone" as EB has stated, "locked in." No looking back now. We need that first round bye and #1 seed. We coming for you NE. 

Andy Reid and Dorsey have worked too hard over the past 4 years to just let the Raiders waltz in and take the division. This Chiefs team has gone through so much in recent years in terms of adversity going back to the Indi playoff loss - the Denver debacle at home last year, EB fighting cancer and making it back, etc.

It's time to put the clamp down on this AFC West starting Thursday night. Nobody wants to go play a shitty Wild Card game on the road against an 8-8 Indi or Houston team. We're too grown for that - we've developed so much character. This team knows what's at stake and they are "In the zone" as EB has stated, "locked in." No looking back now. We need that first round bye and #1 seed. We coming for you NE.

Raiders have cleaned up their act. They've drafted well and eliminatied all the bullshit. They too have worked hard.

But, fuc$ them.

Karl Joseph is in a walking boot and will probably be out. Kelce could have a big day if he can catch the ball in the cold weather. He was better against Atlanta but has dropped the ball all season. If Oakland was smart they would have Sean Smith shadow him all night. That would have the potential to really screw us. They have been fine at CB without him. 

Hudson and Osemele are banged up. Osemele is probably the best interior offensive linemen in the NFL this season. Maybe this will offset a banged up Poe if we are lucky? 

We need to step on Carr's throwing hand a couple of times and make sure that finger is hurting in the cold weather. You know how it hurts to smash a finger in the cold? The pain doesn't go away until you get warm. In this case it's really going to bother him since that finger is already hurt in the first place. 

If Gaines doesn't play we are in big trouble. I doubt we  can depend on him to be a full go. If Gaines isn't in there, the #2 CB is going to get worked.

We've got to get a pass rush. We need at least six sacks to win this game imo. It's got to be better than the Atlanta game. 

This is going to be a close game that we could lose. This is the big game they've been looking for. If they beat us on Thursday night in fifteen degrees temperatures in Arrowhead, they could go to the Superbowl and they know it. This is a huge test for both teams. We can't limp into a win this week. Our luck has got to be running out and we are due for a loss.

I hate it but...

Oakland 27

Kansas City 24

F***ing Janakowski does it again... 

(I really hope I'm wrong)

Both KC and Oak have had some very fortunate wins.  Neither team is as good as their record may suggest.

Raiders under the real spotlight for the first time. Kc has experience and that combined with home field gives KC the nod. 

Chiefs 27-17

Karl Joseph is in a walking boot and will probably be out. Kelce could have a big day if he can catch the ball in the cold weather. He was better against Atlanta but has dropped the ball all season. If Oakland was smart they would have Sean Smith shadow him all night. That would have the potential to really screw us. They have been fine at CB without him. 

Hudson and Osemele are banged up. Osemele is probably the best interior offensive linemen in the NFL this season. Maybe this will offset a banged up Poe if we are lucky? 

We need to step on Carr's throwing hand a couple of times and make sure that finger is hurting in the cold weather. You know how it hurts to smash a finger in the cold? The pain doesn't go away until you get warm. In this case it's really going to bother him since that finger is already hurt in the first place. 

If Gaines doesn't play we are in big trouble. I doubt we  can depend on him to be a full go. If Gaines isn't in there, the #2 CB is going to get worked.

We've got to get a pass rush. We need at least six sacks to win this game imo. It's got to be better than the Atlanta game. 

This is going to be a close game that we could lose. This is the big game they've been looking for. If they beat us on Thursday night in fifteen degrees temperatures in Arrowhead, they could go to the Superbowl and they know it. This is a huge test for both teams. We can't limp into a win this week. Our luck has got to be running out and we are due for a loss.

I hate it but...

Oakland 27

Kansas City 24

F***ing Janakowski does it again... 

(I really hope I'm wrong)

:D  :rolleyes:

I am very concerned about Poe.  We really need to have Maclin back.   The problem is whether Maclin returns in football shape and can immediately contribute because we really need him.  Conley has been the invisible man for some reason.   Disappointed in him big time. 

Carr likes to throw the deep ball to his running backs.  More pressure on our LBs.   

Fxck Janikowski.   We have a couple of intangibles.... the short week that we don't have to travel.  The cold weather.   Personally I think the Arrowhead mystique is overrated.  It hasn't been a significant advantage since the 90s.   

This game could be one for the ages and we already saw two of those the last two weeks.

Too close to call.

If they had not won on a two-point conversion gamble against New Orleans earlier this year and had we not just returned a two-point conversion attempt against Atlanta, I would've predicted us to win with Del Rio gutsily going for two but failing when they could've tied it.

Predicting Smith to have more than four incompletions and more than 270 yards. Less than the 10.8 yards per attempt. More rushing yards this time than Atlanta. I predict the Raiders to score last in the first half. It will be only one scoreless quarter for one of the teams.

Archived