Raiders predictions and breakdowns here

The Chiefs are Derek Carr's kryptonite. He does not play well against the Chiefs and he does not play well in cold weather. He has never won in Kansas City and Andy Reid is a heckuva lot better coach than Del Rio. 

NFL network has already reported Maclin will be playing. Joseph is out for the Raiders and Osemele is dinged up. Raiders are still one of the most penalty prone teams in the NFL. They will have their share of false starts, holding, etc...

Even with all that, it will boil down to the Chiefs making Derek Carr uncomfortable. They don't need to sack him 8 times but they need to pressure him and get him on the ground a few times. He will return to earth if we do. If he has all day to throw...bad news for the Chiefs. I say KC gets it done.

Chiefs 24 Raiders 16.

If the Chiefs want to be a wildcard team and go to Indy or Houston again...then by all means allow the Raiders to come to Arrowhead and take control of the division. 

Andy Reid needs to stress this. Losing is not an option. If the Chiefs want to be taken seriously they have to defend their home turf against a hated division foe. If they want to win the West...they have to win this game.I am already sick of the talking heads telling me how Oakland should win this game because they are so much better at QB. Alex Smith has a 7-1 record against Oakland with 18 touchdowns and 3 Int's. He seems to play his best against the Raiders. 

If the Chiefs want to be a wildcard team and go to Indy or Houston again...then by all means allow the Raiders to come to Arrowhead and take control of the division. 

Andy Reid needs to stress this. Losing is not an option. If the Chiefs want to be taken seriously they have to defend their home turf against a hated division foe. If they want to win the West...they have to win this game.I am already sick of the talking heads telling me how Oakland should win this game because they are so much better at QB. Alex Smith has a 7-1 record against Oakland with 18 touchdowns and 3 Int's. He seems to play his best against the Raiders. 

Former Raiders offensive tackle Lincoln Kennedy breaking down J Houston's performance against Denver.

http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/videos/Chalk-Talk-Week-14-Justin-Houston/31443931-f954-40e5-94d5-fdd7edea88ad

If the Chiefs lose no need to push the panic button. Everything is stacked up against the Faiders. They have to travel on a short week two time zones away in the cold frigid contrains of Arrowhead stadium in hopes of beating probably one of the best Chiefs roster since their SB days. It will be a heck of a show. Something tells me this will not be the final meeting between these two arch rivals - possibly a 3rd meeting after Thursday's game. Only time will tell...Let's just take care of business tonight.

Chiefs 27

Fades 24

Poe had a terrific game against Atlanta and will be ready and 100% against the Raiders. Maclin is the only concern. Kelce needs to continue to ball

I wonder if the Maclin injury report is like the Patriots injuries. Macklin has been gone a month

Archived