Raiders VS CHIEFS! Game thread.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOu could see it man. DJ was struggling in the Denver game. He was always gonna get worn down. We need to step up for him like we did Jamaal last year. Need some young blood in there. Berry , Houston, Poe, and Peters can carry this team.

Alexander has been learning from one of the best.. ever

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 45m 45 minutes ago

#NFL review of long pass from Carr-to-Cooper could not conclusively determine whether ball may have struck TV cable over playing field

This is silly because the camera wires are over the line of scrimmage, not where the ball was thrown: http://deadspin.com/derek-carrs-pass-to-amari-cooper-did-not-hit-a-camera-1789911192?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Derek Carr is only the second QB in over two decades to attempt 40 passes and throw for fewer than 120 yards. Thats 2.85 YPA.

I imagine this is because usually a quarterback who attempts 40 passes would either be a good quarterback or be playing in garbage time. I'm not saying that Carr is not a good quarterback, I'm just saying that these stats won't follow like this usually. Plus, 2.85 is really bad.

Denver's D is worn out. Too many snaps against Jack. This will be a great test for the Chiefs at home as a potential trap game. We shut down high potent passing games now we're going up against two big backs and one of the best running teams in TN. I like having a week and a half to prepare for these chumps. We need to clamp down on these fuckers . Use DJ Alexander he's fresh then throw in Sorenson on passing downs. I think our D will be well rested and should help.

The Titan run game is scary. Murray and Henry are both better than any thing the Chiefs have and the way OAK gashed the Chiefs on the ground isn't a good indicator.

We were playing to stop the pass...

titans are one dimensional

The raiders weren't

Chiefs will stop the run

Listening to some of you the Chiefs ought to forfeit the game next week. The D won't be able to stop the Titans running game and the O won't be able to move the ball because Ware sucks.

Chiefs beat Titans and moves another week closer to a first round bye.

No one has posted that the Chiefs won't win.  Every week we discuss the opposition and their strengths and weaknesses.  Against the Donks defense, the Titans had really good success running in the first half.  Same thing could happen against the Chiefs.  If Berry returns a pick six and Hill takes a punt to the house, the Chiefs should be fine.   :)

Archived