Outake on Fades Game

Defense, is world class. Even with the departure of DJ (crossing fingers he'll be alright nothing serious) we shut down a potent offense. Have some things to clean up in the secondary. Mitchell?! Was a beast who is this guy?

I like the aggresiveness on offense in the first half. Tyreek Hill, anything more you can say about this game - most dynamic player in the game right now. Smith had a good game I think Maclin goofed on his INT by not coming back to the ball. Smith overall was on point with literally no running game to work with. Absolutely, no holes, no runs over 5 yds , holding penalties, etc. This isn't just this game, it's been the last 5 weeks. Oak has both their DTs out not too mention we couldn't budge the running game at all vs ATL. We haven't been able to run the ball consistenly ever since Ehinger went out in the Indi game. I'm glad we have a week and a half to sort things out. Try West in some instinces because Ware looks like he's waring down literally. 

Killer intinct - that's another thing we've lacked. No points from the offense in the second half in the ATL game and no offensive points during tonight's second half. Those are things the great SB teams have. The ability to put teams away. We've had too many games allowing the other team to linger around. However, with a -3 TO differential to pull it out at home with Arrowhead rocking - what more can you say! We are in the driver's seat in the AFC West now let's have our mini bye and get healthy to finish out the year strong. CHIEEEEFSSS!!!!

We shut down the passing game but they ran the ball pretty much at will on us. Really surprised they didn't just pound the rock in that second half. Every time they ran the ball they gained 8 yards. It was frustrating. Really hope we don't have to face them again.

We shut down the passing game but they ran the ball pretty much at will on us. Really surprised they didn't just pound the rock in that second half. Every time they ran the ball they gained 8 yards. It was frustrating. Really hope we don't have to face them again.

After it was 21-3.. expecting pass. Not worried at all.

Dj Alexander is going to be fine

Defense, is world class. Even with the departure of DJ (crossing fingers he'll be alright nothing serious) we shut down a potent offense. Have some things to clean up in the secondary. Mitchell?! Was a beast who is this guy?

I like the aggresiveness on offense in the first half. Tyreek Hill, anything more you can say about this game - most dynamic player in the game right now. Smith had a good game I think Maclin goofed on his INT by not coming back to the ball. Smith overall was on point with literally no running game to work with. Absolutely, no holes, no runs over 5 yds , holding penalties, etc. This isn't just this game, it's been the last 5 weeks. Oak has both their DTs out not too mention we couldn't budge the running game at all vs ATL. We haven't been able to run the ball consistenly ever since Ehinger went out in the Indi game. I'm glad we have a week and a half to sort things out. Try West in some instinces because Ware looks like he's waring down literally.

Killer intinct - that's another thing we've lacked. No points from the offense in the second half in the ATL game and no offensive points during tonight's second half. Those are things the great SB teams have. The ability to put teams away. We've had too many games allowing the other team to linger around. However, with a -3 TO differential to pull it out at home with Arrowhead rocking - what more can you say! We are in the driver's seat in the AFC West now let's have our mini bye and get healthy to finish out the year strong. CHIEEEEFSSS!!!!

Too many crowning Ware...

Charles was needed this year.

So I guess 10 for 35 and 9 for 29 in 2004 wasn't being held in check.

8 for 20, 16 for 55 in 2013 wasn't being held in check either.

I'm not knocking him, but all RBs have those games.

We need to mix in West in some formations like the TD run. He hits the whole hard and I think Andy is saving him for the playoffs quite frankly.

So I guess 10 for 35 and 9 for 29 in 2004 wasn't being held in check.

8 for 20, 16 for 55 in 2013 wasn't being held in check either.

I'm not knocking him, but all RBs have those games.

Counting them on one hand.

Anyway... best ypc of ALL Time. Chiefs need them some charles

We need to mix in West in some formations like the TD run. He hits the whole hard and I think Andy is saving him for the playoffs quite frankly.

No one is saved in a game this close and this important.  This was the equivalent of a playoff game and it was close the whole second half.  OAK played defense against the run game KC had out there in week seven and played to stop the short passes.  The Chiefs played not to lose in the second half on a freezing night.  After the INT and fumble, it was probably better that Alex didn't take chances.  Carr and his receivers had their worst nights and the Chiefs defense was awesome after losing DJ.  It was another great game to watch and no matter how some will bash the second half offense, the bottom line is that the Chiefs won.

No one is saved in a game this close and this important. This was the equivalent of a playoff game and it was close the whole second half. OAK played defense against the run game KC had out there in week seven and played to stop the short passes. The Chiefs played not to lose in the second half on a freezing night. After the INT and fumble, it was probably better that Alex didn't take chances. Carr and his receivers had their worst nights and the Chiefs defense was awesome after losing DJ. It was another great game to watch and no matter how some will bash the second half offense, the bottom line is that the Chiefs won.

Maclin needed to come back on that route. That was on Maclin.

West needs to get some carries

Maclin is just shaking the rust off and should be better the rest of the way.  Like Houston, it takes a game or so to hit top speed.  West hasn't made much impact this year compared to last season.  Might be Fulton or maybe teams are just daring the Chiefs to get out of the short game.  The Chiefs need another RB and I don't think they can count of JC being there again.

Maclin is just shaking the rust off and should be better the rest of the way. Like Houston, it takes a game or so to hit top speed. West hasn't made much impact this year compared to last season. Might be Fulton or maybe teams are just daring the Chiefs to get out of the short game. The Chiefs need another RB and I don't think they can count of JC being there again.

He seemed so fast for his build. All the sudden, he looks slow.

I am still trying to understand why the raiders went away from things that were working for them like running up the

middle after we lost DJ, they were smoking us in that no huddle at the end of the first half...also Del Rio and his clock

management at the end where collinsworth said that he was saving his timeouts (for what?)

I am still trying to understand why the raiders went away from things that were working for them like running up the

middle after we lost DJ, they were smoking us in that no huddle at the end of the first half...also Del Rio and his clock

management at the end where collinsworth said that he was saving his timeouts (for what?)

Well, they were smoking us because we went into a prevent defense.  Trying not to give up the big play.  

Archived