Dj is done

Ramik Wilson is the guy now. He needs to be our leader. Good thing is Reid and Dors breed confidence and leadership in these players. Everyone has it - just need to let them shine.

We just need him to learn that it is okay to dive for a ball runs batted in the air. ;) I might be misremembering which player, but I saw the same number a few times where the ball was in the air and it seemed like he was happy with the incompletion. (38)

Could be in for some serious problems against the Titans. They've got a solid O-line, and two big 'ol backs to run it with.

Agree, Titans aren't that bad.

Sucks for DJ but Alexander or Zombo can play. I hope anyway. Note they did sign Wilson off the PS and start him over Alexander. I worry that Alexander may be nothing more than a special teamer. Zombo is solid at MLB and filled in for DJ a couple of times in the past. Truthfully though, we don't really run the 3-4 that much anyway. Sorenson can play LB in the nickel and dime.

Agree, Titans aren't that bad.

Sucks for DJ but Alexander or Zombo can play. I hope anyway. Note they did sign Wilson off the PS and start him over Alexander. I worry that Alexander may be nothing more than a special teamer. Zombo is solid at MLB and filled in for DJ a couple of times in the past. Truthfully though, we don't really run the 3-4 that much anyway. Sorenson can play LB in the nickel and dime.

If we've learned anything, it seems ALL of our guys can play. I saw Alexander flash in the Denver game. Collinsworth praised Wilson.

Dj is great, but these other guys have young legs. I have total faith.

DJ can diagnose plays very well. Normally when you see him moving D linemen around, he sees something and it is a run and he knows where. If he can teach the young guys what that heck he sees, we good have an amazing ILB corp. DJ has some crazy good instincts.

Archived