Just to keep with the tradition, continuing the Record title post.

http://chiefscoalition.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/4701-outake-on-fades-game/&do=findComment&comment=71595

Game Ball: Defense (Mitchell?)

Second: Tyreek Hill

Honorable Mention: Alex Smith (thought Maclin should have come back for the ball on the INT)

http://chiefscoalition.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/4701-outake-on-fades-game/&do=findComment&comment=71595

Honorable Mention: Alex Smith (thought Maclin should have come back for the ball on the INT)

Agree. That was on maclin.. he only had 1 catch and spent a lot of time on the bench

Alex had a great first half but the pass to Maclin was right in to the arms of the defender. Maclin's momentum seemed to be taking him a different direction. I don't think he could have come back for the ball. I think even Alex would say it was all on himself. He stared down Maclin. Aside from that I thought Smith in the first half was awesome. Aggressive downfield. He has the talent around him, use it. I'm glad he comes on to our discussion board and listens to my advice.

Alex had a great first half but the pass to Maclin was right in to the arms of the defender. Maclin's momentum seemed to be taking him a different direction. I don't think he could have come back for the ball. I think even Alex would say it was all on himself. He stared down Maclin. Aside from that I thought Smith in the first half was awesome. Aggressive downfield. He has the talent around him, use it. I'm glad he comes on to our discussion board and listens to my advice.

My fault, I didn't mean that he should come back as a reaction to where the ball was going, but rather that I felt that the route was having him come back or make more of a lateral run across the field. Seemed like he was going north east instead of just east. I think it'd be too late to react to the ball or the defender besides just becoming a defender at that point.

Someone said that the injury to DJ was because of the cold. Do you think that Maclin was out of balance because of his knee and the cold made it worse and that's why he quit on his route? It just didn't seem like he was running something that we would've called.

Archived