Scouting the Titans

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats have to lose two for KC to get the #1 seed.  Hard to imagine that happening barring injury to Brady.  The Chiefs just need to take care of business on Sunday and forget about NE.

Pats are tough again. Tom Fucking Brady shredded a tough defense. He shows no signs of slowing down.

If PIT wins their division, and they're in good position to do so, then some wildcard will play there.  Just hope it isn't the Chiefs.

Near zero, again.

Whoever wins the AFC North will be the 3rd seed as the AFC South is a tire fire. That would mean they would be seeing the 6th seed.

If the Chiefs stumble and lose the AFC West, they are more than likely going to be 5th and would face AFC South opponent.

Mariota and DeMarco have 114 yards rushing per game on average. This will be a challenge for the Chiefs.

I agree, E. Latavious Murray was tearing us up. I'd like for the Chiefs to get an early lead and try to get them out of their running game. Mariota is having a decent year through the air though. Tough challenge for the D all around. We'll win another close one.

I agree, E. Latavious Murray was tearing us up. I'd like for the Chiefs to get an early lead and try to get them out of their running game. Mariota is having a decent year through the air though. Tough challenge for the D all around. We'll win another close one.

I think we blow TN out this week.

There are a bunch of smart people here but I think everyone is overlooking the fact the Chiefs have faced many pass heavy teams and how it relates to stopping the run:

You are going to give up yards to eliminate the big pass plays. The raiders ran it because we sold out to stop the pass.

We have stopped the the run heavy teams.

I expect the Chiefs defense to continue its dominance...

38-16

KC

There are a bunch of smart people here but I think everyone is overlooking the fact the Chiefs have faced many pass heavy teams and how it relates to stopping the run:

You are going to give up yards to eliminate the big pass plays. The raiders ran it because we sold out to stop the pass.

38-16

KC

I'd love to win by 3 TDs. We need one of those but I think TEN is decent and we win by 3 points....20-17

Titans o-line is the best in the AFC and Murray is no joke either. I am really looking forward to see how our MLBs respond in this one. The Titans will pound the rock and we will see how we measure up. You don't go far in the playoffs if you can't stop the run...

I would put the Raiders O line as the best in the AFC. I don't thin Tennessee is as good on the interior. But they are a good line. What Tennessee has is two bruising backs that can wear a team down.

The thing that will help though is we will be able to put more attention on the run defense. Carr is more of a pass threat than marriotta is. But Mitchell better be ready to go again.

I would put the Raiders O line as the best in the AFC. I don't thin Tennessee is as good on the interior. But they are a good line. What Tennessee has is two bruising backs that can wear a team down.

The thing that will help though is we will be able to put more attention on the run defense. Carr is more of a pass threat than marriotta is. But Mitchell better be ready to go again.

They do however have the best blocking TE duo in the game. Which is Fasano and Delaney Walker. Houston will take care of them.

38-16

KC

Andy Reid, is a beast coming off Byes. This is a mini bye. I expect us to win by two scores or more. We've had plenty of rest and that will be the difference. If we get an early lead we're gonna make them one dimensional and diminish that running game. TN will counter by trying to play keep away. I think we'll be prepared. If I'm Reid i'll receive the ball first and drive it down their throats. Set the tempo for this game. The Chiefs have proven they can win in multiple ways. Low scoring or High doesn't matter.

Raiders O line might be better if they hadn't been missing Osimele.  That's a big difference maker.

38-16

KC

Yes and no. They've faced some pass heavy teams lately, but they also have been gashed vs the run by more balanced squads like the Jaguars.

Archived