Scouting the Titans

Losing DJ really hurts the run D. I am hoping we keep them under 150 yards rushing. If we do, I think we win this game. Do we know who is filling DJs spot?

Sounds crazy, but I think I lean Hali or maybe Zombo with this matchup. Have Dady spell Ford. Hali is solid against the run and has 45 pounds on DJ Alexander.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe Tennessee is that good. They play in a weak division and have played a last place schedule. I also don't believe it will be a high scoring game because Andy and the Chiefs do not run scores up on opponents.

Chiefs win 24-14

Any team fighting for a playoff spot with three games left is dangerous.  The Chiefs should win this one, especially since they're at home, but I said the same thing about the TB game.  Every game from here on out is critical and while the Chiefs have found ways to win most games, they aren't the powerhouse that can go into a game against a good team and assume a win.

The Chiefs have been on the rise for four years now. The Titans are a couple years behind where the Chiefs are at. This should be a dominate performance by the Chiefs heading into the playoff season, where the Chiefs should be as hungry as ever. 

This Chiefs team is much different now that Maclin and Houston are back. Much, much, much different. Houston is a man on a mission, lifting this team beyond expectations. He won't let the Chiefs slack through this game and will step up big Sunday to ensure a comfortable victory at home. I believe he is much better than he was before he got injured. He's a different player out there, if you watch him. This is the man the Chiefs have been missing when they were winning, and now that he's back, they won't slow down to this trap game

I'm sure most of you on here believe JJ Watt has an enormous influence on the Texans. 

Houston is our Watt, and we should all be grateful he's back. Him and the Chiefs have a set goal. They have overcame so much adversity to let this DJ injury threaten that goal. 

I'm predicting Jamaal to return this year. There's a type of feeling in the air

I don't know what Mariota's record is in cold weather, but this will be the coldest he has played in to date.  We know how it affected Carr. 

I look for for Tennessee to run it early and often to take the pressure off of Mariota.

The Chiefs have been on the rise for four years now. The Titans are a couple years behind where the Chiefs are at. This should be a dominate performance by the Chiefs heading into the playoff season, where the Chiefs should be as hungry as ever.

This Chiefs team is much different now that Maclin and Houston are back. Much, much, much different. Houston is a man on a mission, lifting this team beyond expectations. He won't let the Chiefs slack through this game and will step up big Sunday to ensure a comfortable victory at home. I believe he is much better than he was before he got injured. He's a different player out there, if you watch him. This is the man the Chiefs have been missing when they were winning, and now that he's back, they won't slow down to this trap game

While I agree with the overall sentiment Houston didn't practice yesterday due to swelling in the knee and was limited wed due to illness.

It won't surprise me if his snaps are limited in this game.

The Chiefs have lost a lot of run stopping power.  Bailey, Howard, Mauga, March, and DJ.  If Sutton can adjust, then the Chiefs with a better overall team will win.  The Titans will have several things to concentrate on.  Stop Kelce.  Protect the ball.  Don't let Hill make the big play.  What the Chiefs need to do to counter is to find at least a serviceable running game and find Maclin and Conley a few times.  One thing the Chiefs can't do this week is give up the turnovers like they did against the Raiders.  With a solid running game, the Titans will turn turnovers into points and clock control.

Chiefs 24

Titans 20

While I agree with the overall sentiment Houston didn't practice yesterday due to swelling in the knee and was limited wed due to illness.

It won't surprise me if his snaps are limited in this game.

CHIEFS WILL NOT WIN ANYTHING WITHOUT HOUSTON.

This is very concerning.

CHIEFS WILL NOT WIN ANYTHING WITHOUT HOUSTON.

This is very concerning.

Adam TeicherESPN Staff Writer 

Justin Houston is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Titans on the Chiefs' final injury report of the week because of a sore knee. But Houston said today he would play. Coach Andy Reid agreed, saying, "He'll be ready to go, ready to roll."

Adam TeicherESPN Staff Writer

Justin Houston is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Titans on the Chiefs' final injury report of the week because of a sore knee. But Houston said today he would play. Coach Andy Reid agreed, saying, "He'll be ready to go, ready to roll."

This is still not good.

To be honest, I would rather give Houston the week off and focus on division opponents and the playoffs. We can drop this game if need be. I think we can win without him and he has played his ass off. Any questions and you rest him. Just my opinion.

Agree. Can't win a Super Bowl without him.

Archived