Scouting the Titans

To be honest, I would rather give Houston the week off and focus on division opponents and the playoffs. We can drop this game if need be. I think we can win without him and he has played his ass off. Any questions and you rest him. Just my opinion.

Nope, this may be the least important of the last three games, but they're all important.  I predicted that OAK would lose one more game, but if they don't, the Chiefs need to win out.  Even if they do, the Chiefs can't afford to lose to the Titans because that would put the pressure on them to win the next two.  There's really no margin.  What the team needs most is to win the division and THEN get a bye week.  That's the best way to rest Houston and any others with issues.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ford better get back to work ..

If he had stayed on the left side he might have led the league in sacks. I expect his production to drop off quite a bit now that he's playing on the right side and going against left tackles.

Everybody's stressing about this game. What's your opinion, OC? I think we blow them out by two scores honestly. If we're actual "Super Bowl Contenders" let's play like it and win the games in December at home.

oh yeah.  two scores sounds about right but i doubt it is as close as the score will say.  i don't think the chiefs have a problem with the titans at all.  

mariota sucks.  stop the run game and you are gold.  their defense is very beatable.  

the chiefs are the only afc team i can think of that i want to see go to the super bowl.  that has a chance anyway.  

Sutton, will figure this out.

The brutal temps will have a big effect.  Get ahead quickly and make Mariota have to pass. Then apply our rush pressure.  Our guys will pick a few off.  Otherwise, the Titans will run us into the ground.  Oh! and avoid the goddam penalties. But we, quite simply, HAVE to make Mariota pass. If they start running it down our throats, move Sorensen up into the LB position. Also, use our field position advantage provided by ST's. Make them travel a long way.

Chris Jones just isn't normal. He is much more powerful than I had ever imagined. The Titans have to double Poe or Jones. They can't double both. Even when doubled, Jones still gets through.

Didn't he have remarkable numbers for strength at the combine?  Some kind of amazing bench press numbers?  He also uses deception by dropping trou and making OL's laugh. Or maybe the refs will be fooled and call encroachment.

oh yeah. two scores sounds about right but i doubt it is as close as the score will say. i don't think the chiefs have a problem with the titans at all.

mariota sucks. stop the run game and you are gold. their defense is very beatable.

the chiefs are the only afc team i can think of that i want to see go to the super bowl. that has a chance anyway.

Mariota is solid. 25 td 8 picks

He defiantly doesn't suck.

Archived