Kelce Wonders If He'd Be A Bigger Star In A Bigger Market

When he was having his really bad timing fumbles, I was concerned with having an attitude and ego without accountability. Then there were a few names were going to have her drop but overall he's been pretty reliable.

Smith needs to get better with seeing him and targeting him more often, but I don't like when he shows up his quarterback when he thinks is open. The famous one, he was open after the ball was thrown and he was so open because the defender reacted to the throw. Don't get me wrong, Smith should've thrown the ball to him trusting that he would make that catch, but the amount of openness was changed based on the timing.

He continues to play like he has the past few weeks he will get the off the field business opportunities was talking about.

He is locked up for 5 years after this season so the Chiefs have him during his prime. All long as he is producing on the field for KC he can wonder all he wants about the away from football money.

The guy is fantastic.  But look at his dances.  The guy is a showboat. What showboat wouldn't wonder what it would be like to show off in a bigger market?  He is one of those un-loseable players.  He should be paid whatever he asks.  I just hope he is not too greedy for Dorsey.  How much money does someone need, anyway?

Now that the Chiefs are a team that has built great depth, the operating mode should be keep the stars at all costs, and use the depth and coaching and smart drafting for the supporting cast.

If he wants to be a bigger star, block better and cut out the drops. He has ridiculous talent, but seems to think he has no room for improvement. I have heard concerning statements from him before. I is likely a maturity issue that he will grow out of.

We hope.

If he wants to be a bigger star, block better and cut out the drops. He has ridiculous talent, but seems to think he has no room for improvement. I have heard concerning statements from him before. I is likely a maturity issue that he will grow out of.

Some  players never grow up.  We just hope Kelce doesn't cost the Chiefs an important game with his showboating.

Archived