Chiefs - Titans: Game Thread

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a nice season.

1. Our defense was not against the run before DJ was injured. It is much worse now.

2. Andy Reid does not know how or when to gamble. Terrible play calling.

3. Our offensive line cannot open up running lanes.

4. Good Alex/Bad Alex. Today we got Bad Alex.

Stupidest game I have watched in a long, long time.

I put this loss square on the shoulders of Andy Reid. First of all, giving Succop a 2nd chance kick gave him what he needed to adjust his motion and follow through to get the extra few yards he needed. Without a practice kick he wouldn't know that.

Secondly...once we were up 14-0 I just felt we played the whole game "not to lose." Yes we had the attempts on 4th down. But we ran twice right up the gut which is the Titans strength. Why do that? Horrible play calling. Alex was off today too. Too many high passes. Could easily have been picked a couple more times. Titans front 7 on defense was the difference in the 2nd half. Too often we played into their hands.

The D is for real. The O is not even cclose.

We have a good offense. We just don't know when Alex is going to be on or off, and we can count on Reid making bad choices. Someone needs to take play calling away from Andy. Pathetic.

Loss totally on Reid and Smith.

D gives them 3 turnovers and they get 7 points. Drive killing play after drive killing play.

Always the fuckin' bridesmade.

WOW... i am at a loss for words now, did we just give Oakland the division?

having a hard time trying to figure out how we can look so pathetic against teams like the Jags, Titans & Bucs.

We are not going deep in the playoffs and we have no business talking about going to a superbowl unless it is as

a spectator...

i know the weather was brutal but why did we never get the passing game in gear...

I really cannot see us getting far with the limited QB performance we have been getting

When you look at all the players on IR, it's a wonder this team has done as well as it has.

Well it's funny...we want to praise this team's "depth" as long as they win...but a loss like this and folks start talking about all our injuries. Chiefs have lost a lot of players this year no doubt. But you still have to play the games and try to move on. Today the Chiefs could have used guys like DJ and Mauga. But KC should have still won this game without them. Bad decision making by Reid and Smith totally submarined this game.

Well it's funny...we want to praise this team's "depth" as long as they win...but a loss like this and folks start talking about all our injuries. Chiefs have lost a lot of players this year no doubt. But you still have to play the games and try to move on. Today the Chiefs could have used guys like DJ and Mauga. But KC should have still won this game without them. Bad decision making by Reid and Smith totally sub-marined this game.

I get your point, but we can say that our defensive injuries are the cause for our defense not bailing out our offense again and be surprised with our depth that almost got us there. I don't see any inconsistency. Need offense to be consistently like the first halves of the past three games.

WOW... i am at a loss for words now, did we just give Oakland the division?

having a hard time trying to figure out how we can look so pathetic against teams like the Jags, Titans & Bucs.

We are not going deep in the playoffs and we have no business talking about going to a superbowl unless it is as

a spectator...

i know the weather was brutal but why did we never get the passing game in gear...

I really cannot see us getting far with the limited QB performance we have been getting

Alex Smith, had time all day to throw. This is the 2nd time he's thrown a crucial 2nd half INT in the redzone which costs us. No pressure on him both time. That was a rookie mistake.

Our starting guard is on IR, Houston has missed 9 games this year, did he even play today, we have about 3-4 LB's that were starters on IR, 2 starting DL on IR, so yes depth is great, but starters are better.

Yep...would love to see what this team would look like on D with all our starters healthy. But it is what it is. Gotta play the games and let the chip fall where they may. Chiefs will make the playoffs but would it surprise anyone if they were a one and done. Especially if they have to go on the road to play a team like the Titans? Not me.

Yep...would love to see what this team would look like on D with all our starters healthy. But it is what it is. Gotta play the games and let the chip fall where they may. Chiefs will make the playoffs but would it surprise anyone if they were a one and done? Especially if they have to go on the road to play a team like the Titans? Not me.

Archived