Chiefs - Titans: Game Thread

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the coaches call plays and game plan but ultimately it's the players responsibility to execute and allowing a team to do what Tennessee did to win the game is on the players on the field.

Good point, 63. Plays are designed to gain yards. Obviously Andy is going to call plays that have worked. He's been a coach long enough to know what should and shouldn't work. If the offense can gain 4 yards, then 4 yards, then 3 yards they win the game.

Yes the coaches call plays and game plan but ultimately it's the players responsibility to execute and allowing a team to do what Tennessee did to win the game is on the players on the field.

Eh.

Yeah players need to execute, but coaches have to put them in the best spot to do it.

The Chiefs went against one of the worst passing Ds, that lost their best corner and did jack shit about it.

Eh.

Yeah players need to execute, but coaches have to put them in the best spot to do it.

The Chiefs went against one of the worst passing Ds, that lost their best corner and did jack shit about it.

We had 28 pass attempts only 15 were complete for 163 yards and no TDs. That's 5.8 yds/attempt and a brain dead interception in the end zone. This was against the number 28 pass defense. Let's blame it on Andy. 

MLBs sucked in that game. Alexander is a liability. He missed a ton of tackles. Both of them suck in coverage.

Almost every third down conversion by Tennesee exploited one of them.

This was a bad loss guys. When you play in those low temperatures and spend the day tackling those kind of backs only to lose, it feels like three losses.

Our luck ran out this week. I hope they want to play on Christmas next Sunday and don't stay down about this one.

Kelce needs to STFU.

MLBs sucked in that game. Alexander is a liability. He missed a ton of tackles. Both of them suck in coverage.

Almost every third down conversion by Tennesee exploited one of them.

This was a bad loss guys. When you play in those low temperatures and spend the day tackling those kind of backs only to lose, it feels like three losses.

Our luck ran out this week. I hope they want to play on Christmas next Sunday and don't stay down about this one.

Kelce needs to STFU.

Simply stated the obvious. I support it. 

Is Dee Ford still on this roster? Haven't seen him since Houston came back. 

Speaking of Houston, was he injured today? Never called his name once.

It's much harder going against the LT. I would put Houston on the right side and Ford back where he gets production.

They really might want to consider letting him test the FA waters. I don't know that he is the same anymore.

He looked fine at the tail end of last season and than something has gone wrong this year. Back must be getting him.

We need berry more than we need a nose tackle with a bad back,

Of the 2 players ...if we could only keep one I would definitely keep Berry. Not only is he a top notch safety but he is an emotional leader on the defense. He provides more than just what he can put on a stat sheet.I like Poe. But he just isn't the same disruptive force in the middle that he used to be. 

Frankly, if it wasn't for 3 turnovers the Titans might have won this game handily. We got gashed in the run game and we couldn't get much pressure on the quarterback. A bad combination in December folks. 

Archived