Chiefs - Titans: Game Thread

Our starting guard is on IR, Houston has missed 9 games this year, did he even play today, we have about 3-4 LB's that were starters on IR, 2 starting DL on IR, so yes depth is great, but starters are better.

Every team has injuries. The game has passed Reid by as far as offense goes. Sad thing is he doesnt see that. Reid and offense is offensive. This is the most pathetic  offense I have seen in KC for many years. Reid is the problem & Dorseys failure to improve the oline does not help. No online depth from day one.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep...would love to see what this team would look like on D with all our starters healthy. But it is what it is. Gotta play the games and let the chip fall where they may. Chiefs will make the playoffs but would it surprise anyone if they were a one and done. Especially if they have to go on the road to play a team like the Titans? Not me.

nope i would not be shocked...we absolutely need to go after a QB in the draft this year, yes we need CB's and some Linebacker help but AS is worse than last year and we need a guy who can use our receivers the way they should be. but they will not put in foles because that is not reid & dorsey's style

nope i would not be shocked...we absolutely need to go after a QB in the draft this year, yes we need CB's and some Linebacker help but AS is worse than last year and we need a guy who can use our receivers the way they should be. but they will not put in foles because that is not reid & dorsey's style

How about a running back? How many 4th and inches has Ware actually picked up this year?

<p>

Mike Welch @RealMikeWelch

Travis Kelce on why #Chiefs O fell flat after the 1st quarter, "Other than play-calling, I couldn't tell you. Felt like we got conservative"

1:25 PM - 18 Dec 2016

Ah, the era of players throwing their coaches under the bus.

Hey Travis, it's a team spirt, you win as a team you lise as a team.

This is one of those things where fans make a big deal out of something that isn't.

Andy will probably just agree when he hears it and prepare for Denver.

Actually I believe that it's about fans who don't like someone on a team and they are constantly looking looking for the negatives so they can make themselves feel better.

Bitter fans and ones that secretly hope that the folks they don't like fail are ones I can do without.

Archived