Take the points or be more creative in the red zone without gimmicky calls. When I say creative, I just mean give some assemblance of an option to pass; then you can run if you want. From the one, yes, run. Just no Kelce handoffs.

Don't ice the kicker and a cold game. Let the weather do it.

Yeah, I didn't even want to start this thread, but it's tradition this year for me.

At least we did not lose a game that we deserved to win. I mean, the defense deserve to win, but the team did not. Coaching and offense.

I honestly think the chiefs are a 7-6 team....only pure luck gave them 3 extra wins

It's not pure luck. When our player rips the ball away from the opponent, that is not luck. When our player intercepts a two point conversion, that is not pure luck.

Is it sustainable? Some of it is and some of it isn't.

It's not pure luck. When our player rips the ball away from the opponent, that is not luck. When our player intercepts a two point conversion, that is not pure luck.

Is it sustainable? Some of it is and some of it isn't.

Then just lucky not pure luck. Bottom Line...Chiefs not great just an above average team...

Well Chiefs have some great pieces. But who can deny Alex Smith is an up and down QB who can give you flashes of great things but also can go into a funk that does absolutely nothing. We didn't score the entire 2nd half the last two games and they were both at home. Something wrong right there.

I would describe our offensive line as "decent". Not horrible but not great. Kinda like Alex. Capable at times and looking pathetic at others. Truth is we need a great defense to sustain an inconsistent offense like we have. We live off turnovers. We need the ability to shut team's offenses down. Some great players on D, opportunistic.....but I wouldn't classify them as a great defense.

Then just lucky not pure luck. Bottom Line...Chiefs not great just an above average team...

Between our earned wins (Chargers/Jets/Oakland/New Orleans/Colts/Jacksonville/Oakland), lucky but earned wins (Carolina/Denver/Atlanta), and losses to teams we should not lose to (Houston/Tampa Bay/Tennessee), 10-4 is accurate description of this team (not of offense, but team). 10-4 is not 14-0. We switched the teams that we should have beaten and games we got fortunately endings, it evens out. We earned the "lucky" wins except for maybe the off the uprights. We earned the stupid losses, with luck not winning it if we didn't try to ice the kicker.

Revised:

Week One: 33-26 Chiefs over Chargers

Week Two: 20-19 Chiefs over Texans

Week Three: 24-3 Chiefs over Jets

Week Four: 43-14 Steelers over Chiefs

Week Six: 26-10 Chiefs over Oakland

Week Seven: 27-21 Chiefs over Saints

Week Eight: 30-14 Chiefs over Colts

Week Nine: 19-14 Chiefs over Jaguars

Week Ten: OT - So W/L/T to Carolina

Week Eleven: 20-19 Chiefs over Tampa Bay

Week Twelve: 27-27 tie off uprights to Denver

Week Thirteen: OT - So W/L/T to Atlanta

Week Fourteen: 21-13 Chiefs over Oakland

Week Fifteen: 17-16 Chiefs over Tennessee

Even if we were to lose all the overtime/tie games as losses, we would still be 10-3-1. Win one and lose one and we're behind the 11-2-1.

Rome is correct. This offense......is boring. KC Chiefs are Andy Reid on a treadmill....not going to happen

Fuck Rome, he's a pint size piece of shit who probably has never play a single sport except via a video game.

I will listen to inputs from someone who has actually been on the field over someone who makes his living on the radio talking shit about something he has never done himself.

The leading tacklers on the team were all in the secondary.

For a game that was run heavy, that's super alarming. The Titans were getting to the last level of the Defnese on the ground, a lot.

They gave up 16 points, blew up the 2 point conversion then got to rest for three plays while the offense couldn't get a 1st down to win the game. 

The D might be playing with a lot scrubs right now, but they are still getting it done. It is too much for the offense to keep hanging them out to dry. I don't care how good a D is, they are going to get tired when their offense is as inept at sustaining drives as ours is. How many times are they given a short field and blow it? Must be frustrating.

The D might be playing with a lot scrubs right now, but they are still getting it done. It is too much for the offense to keep hanging them out to dry. I don't care how good a D is, they are going to get tired when their offense is as inept at sustaining drives as ours is. How many times are they given a short field and blow it? Must be frustrating.

Exactly

Its not losing that bothers me. Good teams lose some. It's that Andy is the main issue and will always be. He simply sucks at play calling. Great Coach ..... awful offensive mind. NFL talking heads are corrupt and talking positive about Andy and his creative mind is yet another example. REID SUCKS at PLAY CALLING!   tell it like it is. 

Archived