The Ugly Truth

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAT, needs to show some heart and dive towards the pylon on the jet sweep. Andy Reid, finally trusts the guy enough to reward him with a walk in touchdown and he blows it. Give somebody else a chance to show some fuckin heart and dive into the endzone.

I look at that as the key play in the game. An easy 7 turns into 0.

lol just watched the 3rd and 4th and goal over. On 3rd Schwartz wiffed in air. On 4th O'Shaughnessy, Harris, and Fulton all missed on blocks and flew into the endzone. These two back up tight ends are awful. Why hasn't anyone talked about how poorly they block? Key mental mistakes as well by Harris time and time again. Fasano, should have been kept as a blocker at least. Can't run the ball with an incompetent LG and 0 effort from your blocking TEs.

the talk in Philly was that Andy passed to much and didn't value the RB position as much from what I remember.

He valued the runningback position enough to put the game in Ware's hands in short-yardage situations three times. The offensive line did not get the push in critical situations.

Everybody here praising Dorsey should watch this highlight tape of JC in 2013. Look at Rodney Hudson blow people off the ball consistently. Why did we not pay Hudson two years ago? Everyone thought a Center could be replaced. Frankly, Mitch Morse should be a LG. He's not good along with Fulton.

He did this before he got Smith. This is what got Philadelphia fan so upset, including his time management skills. Don't get me wrong, I put the loss on Smith, too as well as the Tampa Bay and Houston games. An elite quarterback could have beaten the Steelers.

Go look at Andy's offenses in Philly. 

Go look at Andy's offenses in Philly.

Smith's Niners came back from 23 points down against Andy's Eagles and the General Board on a site I followed said it was predictable because of how Reid sat on leads. 23 points should be sit-uponable, but it wasn't rare for small leads to be nursed. We had an Eagles fan come on here in 2013 warning us or one, his clock management and two, his lead sitting.

Smith's Niners came back from 23 points down against Andy's Eagles and the General Board on a site I followed said it was predictable because of how Reid sat on leads. 23 points should be sit-uponable, but it wasn't rare for small leads to be nursed. We had an Eagles fan come on here in 2013 warning us or one, his clock management and two, his lead sitting.

Good for Alex and his 49ers. I don't remember that game I wasn't a 49er fan. Sounds like Alex did two or three great things during his 10 years at SF. I wish Alex could have gotten us 23 points in a few games this year. We'd have the playoffs locked up. 12 vs Houston, 14 vs. PITT, 17 vs TB, 17 vs TEN.  Andy went to the Super Bowl with the Eagles. That Eagle fan will gladly take Andy back. He's never even sniffed any type off success since Andy left.

Someone mentioned elsewhere that the Cowboys aren't winning because of Dak Prescott. But Dak's having success in Dallas because he's got the best offensive line in football. I wonder what that's like.

They're winning because of each other.  They had the best O-Line in football and drafted in the Top 5.

This really needs to come to a rest. 

This team really angers me...zero 2nd half points in the past two home games? That is not going to cut it. Inexcusable and ridiculous. From the coaching all the way down to the waterboy. Chiefs have been lifting my hopes just to dash them now for over 40 years. It gets old but we fans have to just take it I guess. Why can't this franchise ever seem to get it right? 

This team really angers me...zero 2nd half points in the past two home games? That is not going to cut it. Inexcusable and ridiculous. From the coaching all the way down to the waterboy. Chiefs have been lifting my hopes just to dash them now for over 40 years. It gets old but we fans have to just take it I guess. Why can't this franchise ever seem to get it right?

We have the pieces. It's some poor adjusting on offense and plain bad play calling. Why is DAT all the sudden in during key times? Why does your star offensive player not see targets? Why did Alex throw yet another end zone pick?

Because they never do it the proper way and try to "shortcut it" to win now!

Finally this team loses a game they deserve to lose. We tip-toed through the Jacksonville, New Orleans, and Oakland games at home. Now Reid needs to get his shit together and lose his fat ego. It's time to stop playing NOT to LOSE in the second half of games. We need to stay aggressive and breed confidence into the offense. 

First things first. Need to be able to stop the run and run the ball. Two things we've struggled at for the past 8 games. To go far in the playoffs a team must do these two things. Running the ball will take pressure off of Alex in the redzone. No excuses for those picks, but something's gotta give. The O-line is awful at run blocking getting stoned twice at the goaline. Just whiffing on legit contact.

Last year was the year. The window started closing last January imo. We have exceeded my expectations. I thought we'd go 9-7 and get a wildcard birth. If we win another playoff game, I would be very happy. 

This isn't a Super Bowl team. We don't run the ball well enough and we aren't good against the run on defense. Those are the two things you have to be able to do to win the Superbowl. 

Archived