How much do you hate Oakland?

The Raiders are a product of two things. High draft picks for a number of years and a coach that stepped in after the previous coach cut all the dead weight from the previous coaches mistakes to free up absolutely absurd cap space. Just look at what FA contracts will hit them in the next two-three years...they have a very limited window before they are relying on top 10 picks again...

Oakland looks better because they found a Franchise QB.  Sure he's looked bad against us, but has been very good otherwise.

The Raiders have a lot of holes too, but like as some members have said, a legit Franchise QB will mask those flaws and win regardless.

A QB, an entire O line, two top WRs, a bruising, productive RB, a top pass rusher. They need some more pieces on D for sure but they won't have to draft much on offense next year.

The Chiefs' game against Denver just got a little more interesting. If the Chiefs can turn the tide, and beat Denver, they will have a real shot at a bye week.

The Steelers can win their division, before the evening game at Arrowhead, and put the Chiefs into the playoffs.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate the Raiders more than any sports team anywhere...college or pro. The absolute worst fans I've ever had the displeasure of sitting close to at a sports bar are Raider fans. Obnoxious, blowhards who think every referee is against them, every team wants to be them. The league is still punishing them because Al Davis had the balls to stand up to the league...etc... I still see posts where Raider fans say teams are "intimidated" by Oakland. It's what I loved so much about Marty Schottenheimer...he knew Davis wanted to intimidate teams and he wouldn't have any of it. 18-3 record as the Chiefs coach against Oakland. Andy Reid might do better than that.

I live in Nor Cal and i do hate the Raiders, but not like i used too.  I hate the Broncos more then the Raiders now days!   Ill never Root for them, but the hate has subsided a little with that said, still fuck the Raiders! lol

I hate the Raiders more than any sports team anywhere...college or pro. The absolute worst fans I've ever had the displeasure of sitting close to at a sports bar are Raider fans. Obnoxious, blowhards who think every referee is against them, every team wants to be them. The league is still punishing them because Al Davis had the balls to stand up to the league...etc... I still see posts where Raider fans say teams are "intimidated" by Oakland. It's what I loved so much about Marty Schottenheimer...he knew Davis wanted to intimidate teams and he wouldn't have any of it. 18-3 record as the Chiefs coach against Oakland. Andy Reid might do better than that.

I live in Nor Cal, and i dont see this at all.  Most of my friends are Raider fans.  My family are Raider fans and I dont see this at all.

Archived