Justin Houston

It's serious I think. Not practicing again. Next update will be him boarding a plane for an opinion.. sucks.

We really need the bye week. Damn Tennessee! (They/We ruined our 2014 opener, too.) Why couldn't they have done what happened this week that week (KC blowout, Tennessee big loss)?

If Houston is forced to retire at the end of the season, the Chiefs will have an additional $3 Million hit against their cap in 2017, which is already in the red to the tune of $2,877,345. It would be devastating to this team. However, it would also create $20.5 Million in additional cap space for 2017.

I do not wish bad things for the Justin Houston, and the Chiefs. I hope this is a small hurdle that will be quickly resolved. If he returns to health, and performs well in the playoffs, and throughout the remainder of his six year, $101 Million contract. The good news for Justin is he banked $60 Million before all this took place. I wish him the best. I want him to return, and be as dominant as ever, but it may not happen.

Lets not forget that Dr. Andrews operated on Phillip Gaines' knee too and here we are still having him either not playing or just not being the player he was looking like he was gonna be...

I'm beginning to think this guy has been doing knee surgeries for the Chiefs...

95E.gif

By all reports he is going to practice.

I hope this was the plan all along and Reid was playing his cards right knowing we would make the playoffs.

I hope that this isn't a repeat of last year and the knee is really not healthy.

Archived