I'm STILL Pissed!!!!

Andy Reid is a freakin MORAN!!!  "I have to coach better".....LOL...idiot!!!  Heard that so many times.

If the Chiefs lose to the broncos I still won't be as pissed as I am over the titans loss.

Trust me...Kelce isn't the only player holding those sentiments about the conservative play calling.

Andy Reid is a freakin MORAN!!! "I have to coach better".....LOL...idiot!!! Heard that so many times.

If the Chiefs lose to the broncos I still won't be as pissed as I am over the titans loss.

Trust me...Kelce isn't the only player holding those sentiments about the conservative play calling.

Good to hear from you formerdb. Long time no see.

It was cold. Alex Smith's throwing hand was frozen, and Andy Reid's brain too. Hope they thaw out for the Denver game.

Did you see what Andy Reid does to keep warm? He keeps a heat pad in his hat in the front part of his head. That can't be good for your brain. I am not making this up. His theory is that if your head is warm, you are warm.

Did you see what Andy Reid does to keep warm? He keeps a heat pad in his hat in the front part of his head. That can't be good for your brain. I am not making this up. His theory is that if your head is warm, you are warm.

Maybe we should look into the chemicals inside a warming pouch to find if they cause temporary brain short-circuits.

Andy Reid is a freakin MORAN!!! "I have to coach better".....LOL...idiot!!! Heard that so many times.

The best coaches in the history of NFL put their players in a posistion to utilize their talents to succeed. Reid forces players to fit into his system. There is the problem...

Kelce doesnt see a target for quarters at a time...

Hill gets 1 touch and 1 target..

You can finish the rest..

Reid is a good coach but he needs to take a page from bellicheck , And tomlin...

stop forcing your crappy system

The best coaches in the history of NFL put their players in a posistion to utilize their talents to succeed. Reid forces players to fit into his system. There is the problem...

Kelce doesnt see a target for quarters at a time...

Hill gets 1 touch and 1 target..

You can finish the rest..

Reid is a good coach but he needs to take a page from bellicheck , And tomlin...

stop forcing your crappy system

Bellicheat=Brady

Tomlin=Rapelisberger

Reid=Smith

We don't know who Tomlin is without Rapeliseberger. We know what Bellicheat was without Brady. We know after 4 yrs what we have with Reid/Smith.

Bellicheat=Brady

Tomlin=Rapelisberger

Reid=Smith

We don't know who Tomlin is without Rapeliseberger. We know what Bellicheat was without Brady. We know after 4 yrs what we have with Reid/Smith.

I'm talking system..

Bellicheck has learned to use his players to their strengths

Same as Tomlinson

The WCO is a perfectly fine system, if you can pump out some big gains to keep the Defense honest.

Some people act like Andy doesn't know shit about a functioning offense lol

At Philly, he had a #2 and #4 offense a few years before moving here. Damn near 400 yards a game. Now we're mid 20's averaging about 330. 

Andy Reid has brought a winning team back to KC. He is flawed We know his flaws. I don't know if he can get a team to the super bowl. He seems to be self destructive. Some of the better coaches across history seem as if they aren't working hard at all. Bobby Knight hardly ever called a time out. He preferred his players to work out of trouble. Lombardi, and others didn't run sophisticated systems as much as their teams performed perfectly. Players bought into the system. I wonder if Reid tinkers too much, or coaches too hard, instead of allowing his talented players to make things happen.

Andy Reid is a good coach. He is one of the best coaches in the NFL. Half the teams in the league would upgrade to Reid in a moment, if they could. The Chiefs have think long term. It would be insane to jump ship, and find an untested coach to take over. This team is not performing as well as we hope, but they will be in the playoffs for the third time in four years. In the game they did not go, they missed by a single game. So, despite the apparent flaws, he isn't bad. In fact, the Chiefs are fortunate to have one of the better coaches in the NFL.

We want a championship here. The Royals have had two in a period where the Chiefs have been good, but not good enough to do well in the post season. With Reid, the Chiefs could have their third head coach with 100 games won. Currently, only one other team holds that distinction. We have to ask ourselves if that is good enough. Also, we have to wonder, with a middle America market, are we destined for anything better?

At Philly, he had a #2 and #4 offense a few years before moving here. Damn near 400 yards a game. Now we're mid 20's averaging about 330.

They were running more of a spread at the end of the Philly era.

Seems like people are dying to go back yo the days of Crennel acting like his challenge flag was a dead rat in his pocket, when he needed to use it the most.

They were running more of a spread at the end of the Philly era.

Seems like people are dying to go back yo the days of Crennel acting like his challenge flag was a dead rat in his pocket, when he needed to use it the most.

We need to let Reid draft and develop a QB. He'll be here for the long run...it's time to win one for the Ole Skipper. That meaning win one for Chiefs fans all over.

We need to let Reid draft and develop a QB. He'll be here for the long run...it's time to win one for the Ole Skipper. That meaning win one for Chiefs fans all over.

To be fair, they've drafted a few. Just were all day 3 guys with hardly any upside lol

I'd be very surprised if they went into Saturday on draft weekend without taking one.

I know...its Thursday and the stench of the Titans game should be long behind me. But I am still pissed about it. Perhaps if KC takes care of business and beats Denver I can wash away the bad taste in my mouth. The same way beating the Broncos washed away the stench of the loss to the Bucs. I'm just having trouble understanding how the offense has scored zero points in the 2nd half of the last 3 games.

Andy Reid is in his 18th year as a head coach? And he wants me to believe if he can just figure out how to coach better than things would be different. 18 years and you haven't figured things out yet Andy? Good teams find ways to win. The Chiefs were not a good team Sunday. We likely make the playoffs but my optimism of how far this team can go is pretty much history.

After Marty Schottenheimer departed, the Chiefs fell into the abyss of futility. CP brought back Dick Vermeil. Even before the end of Marty Schottenheimer, the Chiefs began to lose favor within the NFL. Vermeil had it going for a while, but their defense was a laughing stock. Just ask dirtbag Paul Tagliabue, who openly mocked the Chiefs.

Recently, Travis Kelce was tricked into admitting the obvious. Working in a larger market makes it easier to make money off of endorsements. Kelce was right, even if he was dumb to acknowledge it. Larger markets have an advantage. Players can make additional money without  much effort. Seemingly, that provides these teams with a competitive advantage over smaller market teams. Green Bay may be an exception. Green Bay has done well to market their product by making a good story. Favre, Rodgers, and others have profited on a national basis due to their visibility, and connection to the Packers. Players take less money to play at Green Bay. Reggie White was a prime example of this.

Travis Kelce is actually helping the Chiefs, and we should thank him. Without the excitement, there would be little interest in KC. Jamaal Charles was an attraction. So, was Gonzalez. However, Gonzalez was much more commercially acceptable when he departed to ATL, the home of CNN. Jamaal Charles would be a bigger attraction nationally if he played for the Jets, or in LA. Though it is difficult to gain interest in a smaller market, it is not impossible. Travis Kelce has a lot of commercial endeavors outside of football. His bigger than life attitude is likely a part of this, and I would not doubt it is somewhat invented.

The Chiefs need to stick it out with Reid to keep in the news. I wish he  could open up the  offense a little more. However, it is not time to jump ship. I believe building a winning culture in KC is more important than a few coaching gaffs. We, who live or have lived in KC, like KC, but a lot of people think of KC as a prairie town. Changing that attitude with all will be impossible. But, it would be good to continue to upgrade that image all the time. I continue to promote the city, but it is not the first on everyone's list.

Archived