March Activated from IR

Very average ILB while JC is one of the best ever in KC history and I believe one of the highest YPC in NFL

I think it is the very highest. The reason why it is not recognized as such because he hasn't had enough carries to get that distinction. So if he continued that rate and played longer, it would be the record.

Jamaal is 39th in rushing yards per game. He is only 120th in all purpose yards. Charles is 106th in yards from scrimmage. Jamaal Charles is 59th in total rushing yards.  He is tied for 97th in all time rushing touch downs.

I like Jamaal Charles. I wanted him to do well. However, his body fell apart over the past two seasons. He just has not played enough, and has not stayed healthy enough to be consider.

It hurts me to say this, but Jamaal Charles currently does not belong in the NFL Hall of Fame. He will be a footnote, but not an entrant.

March didnt do that great earlier this season, however he was playing the strong side next to DJ. When he was tearing it up in camp and preseason, he was playing the Will spot, same as DJ. Now that Ramik Wilson has somewhat got the Sam spot down, I expect March will do well playing the Will again. They are 2 very different jobs in our defense.

March didnt do that great earlier this season, however he was playing the strong side next to DJ. When he was tearing it up in camp and preseason, he was playing the Will spot, same as DJ. Now that Ramik Wilson has somewhat got the Sam spot down, I expect March will do well playing the Will again. They are 2 very different jobs in our defense.

Great point man. 

I hope Jamaal Charles recuperates entirely, and is ready to go this spring. He cannot play for his current salary. I hope he is willing to take a cut in pay. The Chiefs can walk away next year, and they will if he is unwilling to play for less. I think he will decide to take less. However, Denver will be looking for a RB. Seeing him play for Denver would be a crime against humanity. I hope it never happens. 

I said Jamaal Charles needed three to four more excellent years to qualify for the Hall of Fame. That was two years ago. He blew out his knee, and has not been back since. I don't know if he can return, and play three years at a high level. I have learned not to bet against Jamaal, but Father time is even a surer bet. It catches up with all.

This was absolutely the right move btw. March over Charles. Charles is coming off of 2 new knee surgeries. To expect him to magically fix our offense is very unrealistic.

Yep.  Chance were that they activated him and he never played.

Depends how they're playing on Defense. It was a split of Mauga playing as a thumper whilr DJ acted like a traditional MLB and both backers having the same role filling the gaps.

March and Wilson have been poor at gap controlling.

Depends how they're playing on Defense. It was a split of Mauga playing as a thumper whilr DJ acted like a traditional MLB and both backers having the same role filling the gaps.

March and Wilson have been poor at gap controlling.

One of the Sam's job though is to clean the trash off the will and free him up to make plays. You're right, they both have gap responsibilities but there's a reason DJ gets a lot of the glory. Besides the fact that he's a stud, a lot comes down to scheme responsibilities.

Archived