Post game thoughts.

We have nothing but a bunch of hypocrites here. People talk about wanting to play the best then worry about playing the best. Well folks which is it?

Yes I have no problem with the Chiefs going up against the Squeelers.

The playoffs come down to having a favorable match up, but I can't really disagree here. The Chiefs have to beat squads like this to win the SB.

Also they should absolutely push over the Chargers and well pack things up because we'll be done quickly if they lose it. San Diego is a 1 win squad currently that has been propped up by Rivers trying to pull a rabbit out of his ass.

So you'd bet the Chiefs against them on the road? Every team has weaknesses and the Chiefs could lose to anyone or beat anyone depending on a few mistakes or breaks. But the odds on the Chiefs beating Big Ben and Bell along with maybe the best receiver are not pretty.

The odds of the Chiefs beating Oakland in Oakland were not good.

The odds of the Chiefs beating Oakland in Oakland were not good.

Better to play OAK than PIT.  It's quite a stretch to see the Chiefs and Raiders playing each other again.  OAK would have to beat PIT and KC win against HOU and NE.  Anything can happen, but I don't see it that way, especially with OAK using a backup QB.

We have nothing but a bunch of hypocrites here. People talk about wanting to play the best then worry about playing the best. Well folks which is it?

Yes I have no problem with the Chiefs going up against the Squeelers.

Bring them on. I would rather beat NE in their house, but I am OK with beating Pitts.

Here's my postgame thought...

Does any team tackle and block by diving at the legs of opposing players more than Denver? I mean my gosh...they had more take downs tackling that way than they did by grabbing a player with their arms and pulling them down. Not saying it isn't legal...just the potential for landing wrong, stingers, etc...

Here's my postgame thought...

Does any team tackle and block by diving at the legs of opposing players more than Denver? I mean my gosh...they had more take downs tackling that way than they did by grabbing a player with their arms and pulling them down. Not saying it isn't legal...just the potential for landing wrong, stingers, etc...

Which is why I said they needed to shut up about the low block on Harris a few weeks ago. 

The loss against Tennessee was tragic, but maybe there is a good to this. Reid mentioned he learned you cannot let up on the gas pedal on these guys. Smith noted he did not target Hill or Kelce enough against the Titans. The team also made fewer mistakes. By mistakes, I don't intend to mean they were penalized less. They may or may not have had fewer penalties. They finished their blocks. They executed better. A few exceptions such as Morse failing to pick up the stunt, Fulton being unable to get to the mistake, a few drops, and Ware clearly wearing down in the 4th QTR. However, generally, the team executed much better. Maybe the message took this time.

Archived