We can't let the Chargers have 19 points

We didn't win or lose any of those games, especially the away ones. I get your point. The Chiefs need to stop the opposing teams from scoring 19. The Chiefs need to score more points. The Chiefs just need to win.

If I had a crystal ball, and knew for a fact Miami was going to beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs, I would not mind if the Chiefs took their own personal bye week Sunday at San Diego. I have no qualms about the Chiefs playing Houston at Houston, and playing Oakland at Oakland, without Carr.

With a little luck, Miami beats Pittsburgh, beats New England, and the Chiefs would get to play their championship against the fins at Arrowhead. That is the game I am interested in.

It will be what it will be. The Chiefs need to stop the run. Denver's running attack had not been effective for a while. San Diego is pulling guys off the street to run the football. The Achilles heel for the Chiefs (no pun intended, seriously) is the ILB. Neither ILB is great against the run. I don't know if Houston will be back. If I were the Chiefs, I would keep him out Sunday, and get that knee checked out by another doc. I would also check to see if Andrews is taking money under the table to do crappy work the KC players.

Ideally, with a healthy Justin Houston, they would start Houston along with Hali, and Dee Ford. Because of his ability to cover receivers, I would put Houston in the middle, along side of Sorensen, or Wilson, or March-Lillard. I would keep Smith, and Alexander off the field, except on special teams.

Elway would have to be a total dumbshit to fire a SB winning coach one year removed from the SB.

It's not Kubs fault that Elway can't give him an adequate OLine. If anything, it's amazing he got what he did out semen considering he looked like a pile of poop coming outnof Northwestern

He got production from a kid making league min that's similar to our 16 million dollar QB.

We didn't win or lose any of those games, especially the away ones. I get your point. The Chiefs need to stop the opposing teams from scoring 19. The Chiefs need to score more points. The Chiefs just need to win.

If I had a crystal ball, and knew for a fact Miami was going to beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs, I would not mind if the Chiefs took their own personal bye week Sunday at San Diego. I have no qualms about the Chiefs playing Houston at Houston, and playing Oakland at Oakland, without Carr.

With a little luck, Miami beats Pittsburgh, beats New England, and the Chiefs would get to play their championship against the fins at Arrowhead. That is the game I am interested in.

It will be what it will be. The Chiefs need to stop the run. Denver's running attack had not been effective for a while. San Diego is pulling guys off the street to run the football. The Achilles heel for the Chiefs (no pun intended, seriously) is the ILB. Neither ILB is great against the run. I don't know if Houston will be back. If I were the Chiefs, I would keep him out Sunday, and get that knee checked out by another doc. I would also check to see if Andrews is taking money under the table to do crappy work the KC players.

Ideally, with a healthy Justin Houston, they would start Houston along with Hali, and Dee Ford. Because of his ability to cover receivers, I would put Houston in the middle, along side of Sorensen, or Wilson, or March-Lillard. I would keep Smith, and Alexander off the field, except on special teams.

Sounds like Dr. Andrews is a quack to me. Charles and Houston no improvement.

Sounds like Dr. Andrews is a quack to me. Charles and Houston no improvement.

He butchered Smith's shoulder injury in 2007. It caused him to miss the entire 2008 season. A metal wire in his shoulder came loose and he had to have a second opinion to get it fixed. He endured a whole quarterback competition with it broken. All while his coach questioned his toughness. He had the first surgery after playing four games on his torn grade III throwing shoulder injury.

Obviously a different game, but I found this gif (threw game winning TD on this play):

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1193731/alexsmithblood.gif

Not every person recuperates on the same time schedule, and it also may depend on the particular injury. The time schedule for Houston was six to twelve months. The procedure to "fix" his ACL was February 16th. 

If he came back too soon, and re-injured his knee, it could set him back further. I don't know what all was involved in his knee surgery. Twelve months from February 16 is after Super Bowl LI, which will be February 5th, 2017.

Archived