Week 17: San Diego Game Thread

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Run offense is terrible.

Need to work on it for 2 weeks straight

Yes it is, but without Ware (and of course, JC) there's not a lot of options.  Hate to go into another playoff game depending on Knile.  But the bigger worry is Berry.  Without DJ, Berry takes on added importance and if his heel injury is serious, the D won't be what we've grown to expect this year.  It's sure lucky they have another week off to get ready.

I would like to see balance and better than 3ypc.

I would like for everyone to be happy about this teams accomplishments and not complain about every little miss-step but that aint going to happen either.

We as fans have the team we have and people have to accept that because we have no say. Just like I have to accept the fans because I have no say in how they act.

I would like for everyone to be happy about this teams accomplishments and not complain about every little miss-step but that aint going to happen either.

We as fans have the team we have and people have to accept that because we have no say. Just like I have to accept the fans because I have no say in how they act.

I'm very happy with the Chiefs' season and playoff position.  Most people probably are.  That shouldn't stop us from noticing the problems and weaknesses on the team and discussing possible remedies.  It's the nature of fandom to mentally play coach and GM and wish for better things.

I'm very happy with the Chiefs' season and playoff position. Most people probably are. That shouldn't stop us from noticing the problems and weaknesses on the team and discussing possible remedies. It's the nature of fandom to mentally play coach and GM and wish for better things.

According to 63, you are not allowed to critique anything on a fan forum. Who knew?

According to 63, you are not allowed to critique anything on a fan forum. Who knew?

I knew that why don't you. The problem is many of you remind me of the boy who cried wolf. 90% of your posts are negative so who really reads the 10% that may be positive. I guess you might say I like being positive about teams I support over being negative. There are too many more important things out there to be negative about then a kids game that make adults go crazy over.

Opinions about better balance and improvement is not being negative. Accomplishments are yesterdays news. It's a what have you done for me lately league. Any coach will tell you the same things.

Fans invest a lot into their team, emotionally and financially. They have a right to an opinion. If you don't like that then close your eyes.

When Foles came in for that last possession, the announcer said that was proof that we watched the scoreboard, but that doesn't make sense. We, of course, watched the scoreboard. But knowing that Denver won, would only make us fight harder theoretically to make sure we won. If Oakland had won before, putting Foles out there would be the best thing to indicate scoreboard watching. Instead, putting Foles in indicated that we didn't think we could lose a 10 point lead in two minutes.

Archived