AFC West Champions!!! ✊

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many can honestly say they picked the Chiefs to go 12-4?  It's been an amazing year with a lot of last minute heroics.  Could this be a repeat of last year's version of the Royals?  We'll probably see the Steelers in two weeks and Sutton better come up with a plan to stop Bell.  Of course, the Steelers will have to come up with a plan to stop Hill and Kelce.  No matter the outcome, this has been fun with more to come.

How many can honestly say they picked the Chiefs to go 12-4? It's been an amazing year with a lot of last minute heroics. Could this be a repeat of last year's version of the Royals? We'll probably see the Steelers in two weeks and Sutton better come up with a plan to stop Bell. Of course, the Steelers will have to come up with a plan to stop Hill and Kelce. No matter the outcome, this has been fun with more to come.

I picked 11-5 losing the last one while resting players. Or at least I think I did. Didn't have us sweeping the division nor losing to Houston, Tampa Bay, and Tennessee.

How many can honestly say they picked the Chiefs to go 12-4? It's been an amazing year with a lot of last minute heroics. Could this be a repeat of last year's version of the Royals? We'll probably see the Steelers in two weeks and Sutton better come up with a plan to stop Bell. Of course, the Steelers will have to come up with a plan to stop Hill and Kelce. No matter the outcome, this has been fun with more to come.

If we get to the Super Bowl, there will be plenty that cite the back up quarterbacks in the AFC playoffs. But this doesn't make sense because if the Chiefs go to the Super Bowl, they will likely be playing the two teams who have their quarterback, elites at that. The quarterbacks being replaced aren't all great either. Derek Carr is a loss for the playoff QBs, but the other two - Ryan Tannehill and Brock Osweiler.

I was really impressed with how well we did without a lot of guys who are getting a chance to heal up, by the relatively few penalties, and the re-establishment of the Smith/Maclin chemistry.  I was really impressed with Chris Conley. He really stepped up. I have been super-impressed by the way the LB's have minimized the loss of DJ, though it did show today against the Chargers' running game.

Andy Reid and the Chiefs have a very balanced team that is going to be hard to beat.

"This offense is just now hitting its stride. After a sluggish start to the season, the Chiefs were third among all teams in yards per play over the last four games entering Week 17."

Add in week 17 and it should be that or betters

Of course, the key is always injuries, however, with an extra week off, if Justin Houston can come back and play even close to form, he, along with Ford, Jones and Hali can make it very difficult for any quarterback.

I like the Chiefs to wind up against Brady in the AFCCG.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000767981/article/the-formula-why-this-kansas-city-chiefs-team-is-different

Archived