Two weeks before the Chiefs play again. It will likely be the Steelers, but no one knows for sure. A lot can happen. The Chiefs do need to fix their inside backer problem against the run. Houston apparently wash moving around good. If the Chiefs can get him back healthy, it will help. This team has overcome a huge overturn of their interior defensive line. That alone is amazing. Jones was an amazing pick. I was so wrong. As much as Tyreek Hill has helped put points up, Jones has helped to keep this defense from falling apart.

We have two weeks to figure it out. I like Andy off a bye.

I hope we focus on the Steelers. I understand that they could lose, but we already have a lot of film to work on Oakland if they beat Houston and one week to prepare for Houston is enough if they win.

I mean obviously we will focus on ourselves and the Steelers, I just don't want them to split their focus on three different teams or two different teams.

There will be a lot of Miami fans in here throughout this week.

Pittsburgh could blow it, but I doubt it. Cheerleader Tomlin and his boys are coming to Arrowhead for a playoff game. Ironically, we beat them in 94 with Montana's heroics. Then we went to win on in Houston...SB 51 is in Houston.

On a serious note getting pummeled earlier by Pitt will pay dividends in the film room. We've improved much since then. Let's enjoy this one for now.

Chip Kelly has a good offensive mind, but I think his probably undiagnosed Aspergers condition causes him to not get through to a bunch of rich athletes.

When you blow ass talent wise, like the 49ers, you better be able to talk that squad into running through a brick wall if you want to win games.

Chip Kelly has a good offensive mind, but I think his probably undiagnosed Aspergers condition causes him to not get through to a bunch of rich athletes.

When you blow ass talent wise, like the 49ers, you better be able to talk that squad into running through a brick wall if you want to win games.

Yep.  He obviously has some type of personality disorder.

I'll bet Oregon would take him back in a hurry, though.

Don't understand why the Niners would hire a guy like that and then fire him in 1 season. You have to know he'll need time to bring in players that fit his system.

There will be a lot of Miami fans in here throughout this week.

All for naught.  They're going to get fucking wrecked at Heinz Field.

Might as well have some Browns fans coming in here to talk shit.

I know that's some highly quotable material, but I'll stand by it.

Don't understand why the Niners would hire a guy like that and then fire him in 1 season. You have to know he'll need time to bring in players that fit his system.

Jed York has no freaking clue what he's doing. The 49ers are a toxic organization and it doesn't surprise me that some of their players, who once looked good, began to slump.

Doesn't surprise me that Ballard declined the interview, also.

Jed York has no freaking clue what he's doing. The 49ers are a toxic organization and it doesn't surprise me that some of their players, who once looked good, began to slump.

Doesn't surprise me that Ballard declined the interview, also.

I watched his presser today.. he owned his faults but he's so clueless.

I watched his presser today.. he owned his faults but he's so clueless.

He really didn't. He was simply giving lip service to pleaae his fans.

If he actually owned it, he would step away instead of doubling down with a great line of "you can't fire the owner"

The 49ers are a tire fire.

All for naught.  They're going to get fucking wrecked at Heinz Field.

Might as well have some Browns fans coming in here to talk shit.

I know that's some highly quotable material, but I'll stand by it.

The reference to Miami fans was about how many of us regulars would be rooting for them, not original Fin fans.

Ballard turned down the 49ers interview...reported he's happy with his situation In KC and wouldn't interview for any position on any other team

I would think he's waiting for the right situation. He's a hot name in the league. Good for him. That's smart. Good for KC too.

He really didn't. He was simply giving lip service to pleaae his fans.

If he actually owned it, he would step away instead of doubling down with a great line of "you can't fire the owner"

The 49ers are a tire fire.

lol

Well you can't...

He needs to hire a president of football ops

Archived