Chiefs' MVP

Hill

Kelce

Peters

In that order.

Hill has made this a completely different team.

Kelce has been amazing as a receiver and has really blocked his ass off in the second half.

QBs are now scared to throw to Peters' side of the field.  He lives on an island.

Smith by a long shot.

21 of 28. 75% completion rate, 265 yards passing with 2 TDs, 21 yards rushing with 1 TD. 112.8 rating. Other than the INT which was a tipped balled, he played a near perfect game. He had a ton of pressure in the first half, but somehow the Oline shut it down in the second.

Smith by a long shot.

21 of 28. 75% completion rate, 265 yards passing with 2 TDs, 21 yards rushing with 1 TD. 112.8 rating. Other than the INT which was a tipped balled, he played a near perfect game. He had a ton of pressure in the first half, but somehow the Oline shut it down in the second.

I believe we were talking about the season...

I've done my share of flying and hate flying coach. I can imagine how some of these guys feel about those seats.

You would think by now all teams would have their own planes. Custom built with larger seats and more leg space.

Hope they celebrated right and are ready to start preparing for the Divisional Round.

Congratulations KC Chiefs

I've done my share of flying and hate flying coach. I can imagine how some of these guys feel about those seats.

You would think by now all teams would have their own planes. Custom built with larger seats and more leg space.

Hope they celebrated right and are ready to start preparing for the Divisional Round.

Congratulations KC Chiefs

Ummm....check out the price of having ones own plane.  Capital costs and operating costs, space rental, crews, and regulation compliance.  Better to charter six times per year.

You have to give Dorsey credit for this years draft. What a freaking genius. Chris Jones and Tyrek Hill and some solid backups. But make no mistake Tyreek Hill is not just the MVP of the Chiefs but has to be the absolute favorite for NFL rookie of the year and that's above Dak and Ezekiel.

You have to give Dorsey credit for this years draft. What a freaking genius. Chris Jones and Tyrek Hill and some solid backups. But make no mistake Tyreek Hill is not just the MVP of the Chiefs but has to be the absolute favorite for NFL rookie of the year and that's above Dak and Ezekiel.

Don't think he gets the ROY.  Too many voters will abstain due to his past.

A Chief winning ROY over anyone with a star on their helmet?

Never gonna happen.

I don't see how Elliot wouldn't get it. He's had an insane rookie year.

Archived