Chiefs' MVP

You have to give Dorsey huge props for continuing to build the roster year round.  The guy finds jewels off the street, in the draft and even via trades.

You have to give Reid credit for building a great coaching staff, even though he lost D Pederson.

You have to give Reid credit for developing player after player....although countless numbers of these guys have been labeled a "bust" over the years.

MVP's:

Defense: Peters, just barely beats Berry.

Offense: Smith, the guy just wins.  barely beats Kelce

ROY: T Hill

w

How about a coaching MVP... Britt Reid. What a job he has done this year playing rookies and castoffs.

10 years ago he was getting arrested for drugs with his brother. What a turnaround for this guy.

Gotta say I was concerned when he was promoted last offseason but he has done a terrific job. Jaye howard credits him with his turnaroundad the last few seasons.

How about a coaching MVP... Britt Reid. What a job he has done this year playing rookies and castoffs.

10 years ago he was getting arrested for drugs with his brother. What a turnaround for this guy.

Gotta say I was concerned when he was promoted last offseason but he has done a terrific job. Jaye howard credits him with his turnaroundad the last few seasons.

Helps that Tommy is still around in an advisor role but yeah he has done well.

I don't see how Elliot wouldn't get it. He's had an insane rookie year.

I'm not alone in thinking this. https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tyreek-hill-making-a-case-for-rookie-of-the-year/amp/?client=safari It seems easier for a running back to have a great year playing within the teams system like Elliot, than to have a player like Hill that has done some incredible things as a returner, wide receiver and as a running back. He's been a triple threat.

Archived