Kc can beat Pitts

This was interesting:

Big Ben at home this yr: 71%, 320 YPG, 20 TD, 5 INT, 102.8 QB RTG

Big Ben on the road: 59%, 238 YPG, 9 TD, 8 INT, 78.4 QB RTG

Press has Pitts highly overrated. KC gets a week off to heal up. Pitts plays next Sunday. Injuries in the NFL make a huge difference. Miami will be all in against the Steelers and may even beat them. Sure hope Houston is ready to go.

The Justin Houston situation took a turn for the optimistic. Maybe.

KC Chiefs coach Andy Reid said after the Chargers game that Houston, who missed the last two games, should be back for the playoffs. “I think we’ll be good there,” Reid said when asked about Houston and Spencer Ware, who was also out in this game with a rib injury.

That would be great news for the Chiefs because they need Houston. I think they can probably make a run with or without him but no doubt it would be better with him in the lineup. Not just from a pass rushing perspective either. Houston’s run defense is missed too.

The question is how healthy he will be. He can play just to play and not make an impact but what the Chiefs need is a healthy Justin Houston. The Chargers are not a very good offensive line and the Chiefs couldn’t get home against them on Sunday. Houston was a monster against the Broncos earlier this year. They need that Houston back.

Either way, we know not to count the Chiefs ou

This was interesting:

Big Ben at home this yr: 71%, 320 YPG, 20 TD, 5 INT, 102.8 QB RTG

Big Ben on the road: 59%, 238 YPG, 9 TD, 8 INT, 78.4 QB RTG

Press has Pitts highly overrated. KC gets a week off to heal up. Pitts plays next Sunday. Injuries in the NFL make a huge difference. Miami will be all in against the Steelers and may even beat them. Sure hope Houston is ready to go.

Pittsburg is not overrated

It would have been a tough game with the front seven in tact.  With so many on IR, especially DJ, I think stopping the run will be the key and the odds have to favor PIT in that phase.  The Chiefs will have to win the turnover battle and maybe have Hill break another one to beat them.  Defense up the middle will be key.

Or the Chiefs will beat whomever they play and make all of you doubters look like fools, again.

Highlight the area where I said it was a lock that the Steelers would win. The Steelers probably won't have an answer for Tyreek, so it'll probably be a shoot out.

It's not even a lock that the Steelers make it to KC. While doubtful to repeat, the Dolphins have beaten them once this year.

Your panties are so twisted up over white knighting for KC that you seem to be obsessed to shit over actual football conversation.

Highlight the area where I said it was a lock that the Steelers would win. The Steelers probably won't have an answer for Tyreek, so it'll probably be a shoot out.

It's not even a lock that the Steelers make it to KC. While doubtful to repeat, the Dolphins have beaten them once this year.

Your panties are so twisted up over white knighting for KC that you seem to be obsessed to shit over actual football conversation.

Yep

Nope just tired of stupid bullshit from fans who can't be happy with 1. They have a team to support and 2. The team they support just earned the 2nd seed. But you see fans like yourself won't be happy with that they will talk about how the Chiefs should have been the first seed

Nope just tired of stupid bullshit from fans who can't be happy with 1. They have a team to support and 2. The team they support just earned the 2nd seed. But you see fans like yourself won't be happy with that they will talk about how the Chiefs should have been the first seed

Other than those that are here just to troll, you are the most abrasive poster. Every reply has a sarcastic and smartass tone. Why are you so angry?

Why don't you stop making shit up instead.

I agree with LF. The Pittsburgh match up I think is our hardest potential game. Not that we can't win, but it will be a tough game.

It will be tough but no game in the post season should be easy. It normally consists of the best in the league. Before Carr's injury I felt they were one of the top 4 in the AFC. I would have never thought they would lose to Houston, not so sure about that now.

Archived