Kc can beat Pitts

I agree with LF. The Pittsburgh match up I think is our hardest potential game. Not that we can't win, but it will be a tough game.

Agreed..

Can't stack up to stop the run with all the WR weapons they have.

We must control the clock on offense and decide to stop the run or the pass.

Has lillard got in the lineup?

After activating over all others I was hoping for something

I agree with LF. The Pittsburgh match up I think is our hardest potential game. Not that we can't win, but it will be a tough game.

The Steelers are one of the best teams that are seeded lower because some times they just flat got beat (DAL game) and Landry Jones stunk it up bad. Why oh why did they settle with him as the back up. Oh well, their loss was our gain.

The Chiefs will have to change up their entire plan from the last match up if they want a shot. They need to stack the box up a little and give the DBs an opportunity to generate some turnovers.

Difference from then and now is a lot of the front 7 will be different, but not even the earlier front could penetrate or seal. Having a plan other than trying to rely on Gaines (Mitchell helps here) and having Nelson for this game will be a boost.

Just need to play with bettet coverage in general and create some turnover opportunities. If you limit the huge plays, Ben will turn it over.

Calm the fuck down please, both of you.

I'll take my laps for that one. I'll choose to not engage in that kind of discussion any further.

Would rather discuss football and not internet posting.

Agreed..

Their running game does worry me . Our running game has to be great to control the clock and keep them off of the field. The 12th man will be huge in this game. If we are going to dink and dunk, Alex needs to be very proficient and we must keep the chains moving. However, I am confident in a Chiefs win.

Between Rapelisberger, Bell and Brown they have top players in the league at their respective positions. Sutton has his work cut out for him. I think the defensive backfield is better overall now. I'm a little concerned about the run defense. Hopefully Lillard and Houston are healthy. Offensively, we need to bring Hill out of the garage in the passing game and I think Andy will open it up in the playoffs. We will win a higher scoring game vs PITT at home.

Sutton tried to confuse Ben with his coverages in the first match up and just ended up confusing himself and his squad. Ben is too good to easily fall for that.

Chiefs need to work on confusing his blocking with blitzing concepts they don't have film on, during that bye week.

This D front isn't going to overpower them at the point, so they will need to manufacture opportunities.

Put March in DJ's spot and hope Wilson can step up.

Agreed..

I would try to stop the run because Berry, Peters, et al should be able to fight the pass, but the run D has been low plus DJ's injury, but Brown makes it hard.

I would try to stop the run because Berrry, Peters, et al should be able to fight the pass, but the run D has been low plus DJ's injury, but Brown makes it hard.

That's my opinion. They smoked us through the air the first time so it's a tough call. But I think we have to stop bell first and foremost. He's super patient ...

One thing that could be the difference is our secondary is playing much better than the first game. If we can get pressure I think we have a great shot.

The offense looks a lot different too. Reid, to his credit has really tried to learn from the Tennessee game and is feeding his playmaker better.

One thing that could be the difference is our secondary is playing much better than the first game. If we can get pressure I think we have a great shot.

The offense looks a lot different too. Reid, to his credit has really tried to learn from the Tennessee game and is feeding his playmaker better.

Houston being back and if he is effective will be a big difference as well.

The emergence of Nelson, Mitchell, and Sorenson in the secondary will be the difference. Plus we didn't have Chris Jones wrecking guards and centers like he's been doing. We had Bailey in there who struggled to get a pass rush.

Archived