Why I complain about others complaining

I complain a lot in here about others complaining for several reasons.

1. You have no say in how the team operates so why continue to bitch about the same thing over and over again. Some of you sound like the annoying kid in the back seat asking if we're there yet or the child throwing the temper tantrum in the store when the don't get something they want. Yes we know the team lacks from time to time we all have eyes and see their limitations we don't need your expertise in game planning, drafting, contract negotiations etc.

2. Go without see or hearing anything about your team for awhile and see how you feel. Ask anyone in the military, pre-internet and cable TV, what it was like being overseas trying to follow your favorite team. It sucked, waiting for the Stars and Stripes to show up with the scores and maybe a little blurb on the game. If you were lucky you might have been able to hear it on AFN radio. I was lucky, as a TACP I had access to an HF radio and could listen to some games there. You tend to have a different appreciation for things you don't have when they are gone or limited. No microwave society.

3. These men are professionals trying to do the job the best they can and don't need the fans busting their balls all the time. Yes fans pay their wages. It reminds me of a commercial a few years back when players sat around a work site critiquing fans at work. How would you feel if people who couldn't do your job bust your balls at every turn?

4. I come to this sight not hear the bitching and bellyaching (except in the Lockeroom) about the Chiefs but to get some info that only people in the KC area are hearing from local news that may not make it on the MSM outlets. If I want to hear people crying about trival shit I will go to the local highschool football game and listen to overbearing parents or heart broke girls in the stands.

For the most part I respect everyone in here and at one time or another even agreed with them. I just would for once like to read a thread without all the negativity. I know there are stupid mistakes made in games but hey nobody is perfect. However, the Chiefs decisively won the AFC West and the second seed lets be happy about that for at least 24 hours.

Yes I know I am complaining about complaining but nobody is forcing you to read this post like nobody forces me to read the negative ones as well.

Get over yourself. Hey guys look at me!

Good teams have flaws also so pointing out flaws doesn't really equate to the Chiefs suck. I don't think there's one poster here that isn't happy about the end result to the regular season.

If you don't like actual football discussion, log out and just follow Teicher on twitter or something.

Get over yourself. Hey guys look at me!

Good teams have flaws also so pointing out flaws doesn't really equate to the Chiefs suck. I don't think there's one poster here that isn't happy about the end result to the regular season.

If you don't like actual football discussion, log out and just follow Teicher on twitter or something.

I'm upset about the Houston/Tampa Bay and Tennessee game. But not just the Tennessee game. I think that might have woken them up temporarily. Maybe not. Winning that game would lead to losing the tie breaker to NE even IF they had lost to Miami. So the second seed was as high as we could go without winning two more. But beating two or three of them would have made the Miami game important. And maybe won the tiebreaker.

Sorry pal, but your post was a waste of your time. I'm sure when this site was created, the exact point of it was exactly what you are complaining about. Complain about the bad, celebrate the good.

And yes, you are being a hypocrite...I came in here today to bask in our domination yesterday and division title. Instead I'm drawn to your message title and negativity. Today you persoanlly made me feel exactly how you are complaining about others making you feel. The reality is that in ANY sports message board, you are gonna get exactly what we have hear. You even went as far to tell everyone to be happy for 24 hours over our division title...yet you didn't come close...

This message board isn't going to all of a sudden have a change of heart with your Jerry Macguire-like mission statement. If you want news that gets lost in mainstream media, get a twitter account and follow all the local guys, but don't tell me how I am and am not allowed to act as a fan of my team. Until there is a new Lombardi trophy sitting at 1 arrowhead way, I will continue to have my opinion on how this team can be better in order to get that trophy....

Thanks for getting me all riled up when all I wanted to do was talk about our success...you obtained the exact opposite of your intended affect...

I'm upset about the Houston/Tampa Bay and Tennessee game. But not just the Tennessee game. I think that might have woken them up temporarily. Maybe not. Winning that game would lead to losing the tie breaker to NE even IF they had lost to Miami. So the second seed was as high as we could go without winning two more. But beating two or three of them would have made the Miami game important. And maybe won the tiebreaker.

I'm not really upset by those losses any more. We ended up with the #2 seed, get a bye and a home game. Way more than I expected. Sorry I'm not complaining in a thread dedicated to complaining.

I liked the post. I don't think he's bashing criticism. There's nothing wrong with that especially when it's an informed opinion or at least a well reasoned argument.

It's the few folks that constantly whine even when things are going well. It gets old fast.

Sometimes an opponent just isn't a good match up.

It wasn't so much the loss itself, as a lot of the squads that beat us just matched well. Just in some of those games, even considering the match up wasn't favorable, they lost it in a fashion that a squad like this shouldn't be losing games.

I'm not really upset by those losses any more. We ended up with the #2 seed, get a bye and a home game. Way more than I expected. Sorry I'm not complaining in a thread dedicated to complaining.

That was my point. In the end, the Tennessee game was a good thing for us, I think. I don't think it cost us the number one seed but it might've taught us something temporarily. You would hope that we wouldn't need that lesson in the playoffs, but after we lost in the playoffs from 28 points ahead, and then lost a few games this year: yes, we needed a reminder.

I just hope that Reid doesn't decide against icing a kicker and then have the kicker make it. Let's just get a 9 point lead or higher with 3 seconds to go. Preferably 17 point lead.

I liked the post. I don't think he's bashing criticism. There's nothing wrong with that especially when it's an informed opinion or at least a well reasoned argument.

It's the few folks that constantly whine even when things are going well. It gets old fast.

Eh, I think people are subject to quickly go "WHINING!" at any moment.

Are coaches whining when they break down things that went wrong after a win? Just drive by posting ANDY REID SUX and ALEX BLOWZ would probably fit that, but I don't see why people are dying to get hot and bothered to see issues and actually discuss them in detail over dripping hot take bytes. Even if its an opinion that you, I or someone else does not like.

DON'T CRY FUKRS is really terrible football discussion. Is it really that hard to continue scrolling until you see content that you agree with? He's basically shitposting.

On the flipside, I don't think anything is wrong with being positive and posting about it and discussing why this and that are positives.

A few are so negative that everyone isn't posting nothing but rainbows and unicorns that they are making up shit out of thin are to try and project their point of view. In result, it ends up being that they are worse than the thing they are aiming to crusade against.

Let's get together to complain about others instead.

1. Some people will say we won the division because Carr got hurt. While, in fact that might end up being true, it isn't as if it were unfair. We did not injure Carr, we beat them twice (a true claim to superiority), and we lost our quarterback for 1.5 games, too, even though people would take Carr over Smith.

2. People will undoubtedly mention the low-quality quarterbacks in the playoffs if we get to the Super Bowl. But in all likelihood, if we get to the Super Bowl, we will have beaten Ben Roethlisberger and Tom Brady. But that will fall on deaf ears. Some people will try to put an asterisk on it. But I won't complain now. Let's go win the games first.

3. We would have had to beat Houston and Tennessee to have the first seed. While that was doable, it would have to be both, being that they were AFC opponents on a tie breaker scenario with New England. So complain all we want but in the end the Tennessee game might have helped, if not just to avoid the 13-3 curse.

Sorry pal, but your post was a waste of your time. I'm sure when this site was created, the exact point of it was exactly what you are complaining about. Complain about the bad, celebrate the good.

And yes, you are being a hypocrite...I came in here today to bask in our domination yesterday and division title. Instead I'm drawn to your message title and negativity. Today you persoanlly made me feel exactly how you are complaining about others making you feel. The reality is that in ANY sports message board, you are gonna get exactly what we have hear. You even went as far to tell everyone to be happy for 24 hours over our division title...yet you didn't come close...

This message board isn't going to all of a sudden have a change of heart with your Jerry Macguire-like mission statement. If you want news that gets lost in mainstream media, get a twitter account and follow all the local guys, but don't tell me how I am and am not allowed to act as a fan of my team. Until there is a new Lombardi trophy sitting at 1 arrowhead way, I will continue to have my opinion on how this team can be better in order to get that trophy....

Thanks for getting me all riled up when all I wanted to do was talk about our success...you obtained the exact opposite of your intended affect...

If you don't like my post fine just keep on driving by there is nothing for you in here.

This post was to provide many in here with why I get pissed with negativity that goes on in here on a regular basis whether the Chiefs win or lose.

Trust me I don't lose any sleep over people with sand in their vaginas comments.

If you don't like my post fine just keep on driving by there is nothing for you in here.

This post was to provide many in here with why I get pissed with negativity that goes on in here on a regular basis whether the Chiefs win or lose.

Trust me I don't lose any sleep over people with sand in their vaginas comments.

You shouldn't lose any sleep over yourself then.

Let's get together to complain about others instead.

1. Some people will say we won the division because Carr got hurt. While, in fact that might end up being true, it isn't as if it were unfair. We did not injure Carr, we beat them twice (a true claim to superiority), and we lost our quarterback for 1.5 games, too, even though people would take Carr over Smith.

2. People will undoubtedly mention the low-quality quarterbacks in the playoffs if we get to the Super Bowl. But in all likelihood, if we get to the Super Bowl, we will have beaten Ben Roethlisberger and Tom Brady. But that will fall on deaf ears. Some people will try to put an asterisk on it. But I won't complain now. Let's go win the games first.

3. We would have had to beat Houston and Tennessee to have the first seed. While that was doable, it would have to be both, being that they were AFC opponents on a tie breaker scenario with New England. So complain all we want but in the end the Tennessee game might have helped, if not just to avoid the 13-3 curse.

We lost a couple that we shouldn't and won a couple that we shouldn't have. It all equals out. And I don't care if Carr got injured or not. I have been having this discussion with a buddy of mine who is a big Raiders fan. He claims that we backed in to the number two seed. I reminded him that we beat their ass, with Carr, twice. And that Carr has always sucked against the Chiefs. He did not like that logic.

We lost a couple that we shouldn't and won a couple that we shouldn't have. It all equals out. And I don't care if Carr got injured or not. I have been having this discussion with a buddy of mine who is a big Raiders fan. He claims that we backed in to the number two seed. I reminded him that we beat their ass, with Carr, twice. And that Carr has always sucked against the Chiefs. He did not like that logic.

Give me a break.. we beat their asses and swept the division..

He claims that we backed in to the number two seed.

I always thought backing in referred to teams like Detroit who lost and still made it into the playoffs because another team (Washington) lost as well.

Since this is a team sport maybe Oakland should have had better backups in case of injuries. Many teams in the past failed to make the playoffs due to lack of depth.

I always thought backing in referred to teams like Detroit who lost and still made it into the playoffs because another team (Washington) lost as well.

Since this is a team sport maybe Oakland should have had better backups in case of injuries. Many teams in the past failed to make the playoffs due to lack of depth.

Good point. It's difficult to say a 12-4 team backed in when you have 9-7 teams getting home games. Chiefs earned every bit of the #2 seed bye.

You would have to know him to fully understand his mindset. I laughed out loud when he said that we backed in.

No backing in involved in my opinion.., We played full bore, balls out straight ahead the last two games.., We humiliated Denver and steamrolled San Diego.., The Broncos were playing inspired football yesterday because it was Kubiak's last game and I doubt the Raiders would have beat them even with Carr..,

#2 with a bye.., I'm diggin it.., Bring em on..,

The Tennessee game loss plus losing Carr is his ammo. But we won to get the second seed, they lost to stay in playoffs. I could see needing help to get the second seed, but backing up, no and we'd have still been in the playoffs.

Eh, I think people are subject to quickly go "WHINING!" at any moment.

Are coaches whining when they break down things that went wrong after a win? Just drive by posting ANDY REID SUX and ALEX BLOWZ would probably fit that, but I don't see why people are dying to get hot and bothered to see issues and actually discuss them in detail over dripping hot take bytes. Even if its an opinion that you, I or someone else does not like.

DON'T CRY FUKRS is really terrible football discussion. Is it really that hard to continue scrolling until you see content that you agree with? He's basically shitposting.

On the flipside, I don't think anything is wrong with being positive and posting about it and discussing why this and that are positives.

A few are so negative that everyone isn't posting nothing but rainbows and unicorns that they are making up shit out of thin are to try and project their point of view. In result, it ends up being that they are worse than the thing they are aiming to crusade against.

I hear ya. I only consider a few are whiners. Got no problem with well thought out opinions, positive or negative.

Archived