Why I complain about others complaining

The Tennessee game loss plus losing Carr is his ammo. But we won to get the second seed, they lost to stay in playoffs. I could see needing help to get the second seed, but backing up, no and we'd have still been in the playoffs.

Just remind him that KC would have gotten the 2 seed even if Alex Smith went down. Such is the value of having a good backup QB. They went cheap and paid the price.

We lost a couple that we shouldn't and won a couple that we shouldn't have. It all equals out. And I don't care if Carr got injured or not. I have been having this discussion with a buddy of mine who is a big Raiders fan. He claims that we backed in to the number two seed. I reminded him that we beat their ass, with Carr, twice. And that Carr has always sucked against the Chiefs. He did not like that logic.

it will be fun when i get back to work tomorrow, 1 coworker is a denver fan and my shift leader is a raider fan...then we will also have the crying redskin fans

and the arrogant cowboy douches B)

If you don't like my post fine just keep on driving by there is nothing for you in here.

This post was to provide many in here with why I get pissed with negativity that goes on in here on a regular basis whether the Chiefs win or lose.

Trust me I don't lose any sleep over people with sand in their vaginas comments.

Take your own advice...if you don't like it, drive on by...

It's not being negative, it's seeing what went wrong even when successful. Do you think Belichick goes in the next day after a game and says "ok everyone, we won so there must be nothing to work on!" ? I'll save you the trouble of finding out, the answer is no. He works on the mistakes.

youbare just a walking contradiction of yourself. You end that comment talking about people's comments not bothering you...yet the whole point of this post is you being bothered by people's comments...you make absolutely no sense...

Take your own advice...if you don't like it, drive on by...

It's not being negative, it's seeing what went wrong even when successful. Do you think Belichick goes in the next day after a game and says "ok everyone, we won so there must be nothing to work on!" ? I'll save you the trouble of finding out, the answer is no. He works on the mistakes.

youbare just a walking contradiction of yourself. You end that comment talking about people's comments not bothering you...yet the whole point of this post is you being bothered by people's comments...you make absolutely no sense...

Why should I be any different than the rest of the blowhards in here?

Why should I be any different than the rest of the blowhards in here?

And this is why the world is so ass backwards...when presented with a chance to steer the ship in the right direction, the mindset is "if they are allowed, then why shouldn't I, ever though I know it's wrong?" Just like our election...democrats accuse republicans of being childish...then when their candidate loses, act even more childish themselves, claiming that it's now their turn...sad...

Archived