The Bye Week

This year we had the bye week after the Steelers game. Now we have the bye week before the Steelers (if they win). Things will be different. Speaking of bye weeks, it's always weird when the Chiefs aren't on TV. Do you guys watch all the Wild Card games? I think we'll load up all the guns and head out to the desert and shoot Steelers logos.

If I am at home and don't have any honey-dos I will watch.

Daughter and family moved back to Colorado and are staying with us until their house in Port Orchard Washington gets sold. My son-in-law is a Raiders fan and I might watch just to see him suffer.

Shit dude, what horrible act did you commit to deserve that? I mean a Raiders fan in the family?

If I am at home and don't have any honey-dos I will watch.

Daughter and family moved back to Colorado and are staying with us until their house in Port Orchard Washington gets sold. My son-in-law is a Raiders fan and I might watch just to see him suffer.

You let your daughter marry a Raiders fan?

Man oh man. And here I thought you were the biggest Chiefs fan on this board. :P

You let your daughter marry a Raiders fan?

Man oh man. And here I thought you were the biggest Chiefs fan on this board. :P

My son and daughter are Seahawk fans. Daughter at least followed my lead on the Royals my son is a Maynard fan as well. He was born in Tacoma and daughter in Korea. They don't have the home ties like me.

Archived