They really need to pay EB.

And I say this as someone who is normally opposed to paying big money to safeties.

Yep. Poe better clog the middle in the playoffs if he wants franchise money. His production has dropped every year since 2013 while the talent around him has improved and demanded more attention. NT is definitely a premium position, but he is trending down.

Game one I would have said sign Poe and let Berry walk. Not anymore.

Yep. Poe better clog the middle in the playoffs if he wants franchise money. His production has dropped every year since 2013 while the talent around him has improved and demanded more attention. NT is definitely a premium position, but he is trending down.

Game one I would have said sign Poe and let Berry walk. Not anymore.

Disagree. Poe is having his best year.

Disagree. Poe is having his best year.

I respectfully disagree. Regardless...Berry is a playmaker. Clogging the middle with a double team and letting another player make a tackle is important. It doesn't show up on the stat sheet. I get that. However, beyond just play making ability...Berry is one of the leaders the other guys look to. Some would say he is the heart and soul of the defense. So Berry plays at an elite Pro Bowl level AND is a leader on the field? Pay the man.

Just about to post this. Berry, reminds me of Ray Lewis in 2012. He has more of a story than Lewis however with him overcoming cancer and returning stronger than ever. 

Archived